Felicia & Big Rob Reunite for Broadway Show

Cqleb

2 hours ago, easy said:

honestly, big rob is a bigger disappointment than fe at this point.

How he tried to fight the Conservatorship security changes but had no choice, he spoke to the media about it and everything. Big rob hasn’t seen Britney in over a decade, but Big old Fe fe saw her every night for 13 years be a racehorse on stage:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

big rob probably isn’t aware of Britney’s thoughts he probably wished they could all work together again like old times, he was a great person to Britney so many pap pics show that Britney would have so much fun and face all lit up when with big rob

yes he was a protector and friend 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

How he tried to fight the Conservatorship security changes but had no choice, he spoke to the media about it and everything. Big rob hasn’t seen Britney in over a decade, but Big old Fe fe saw her every night for 13 years be a racehorse on stage:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

big rob probably isn’t aware of Britney’s thoughts he probably wished they could all work together again like old times, he was a great person to Britney so many pap pics show that Britney would have so much fun and face all lit up when with big rob

yes he was a protector and friend 

he wasn't her security when the conservatorship took over, so where are you getting this story of him trying to fight anything 🥴 fe disappointed me in 2007, and further proved she's no good through the con and after. i already had no faith in that woman.  

big rob liked kfed's post leaking those videos of britney disciplining her kids. i repeat, he's the biggest disappointment. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block