If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

Style.

Glory’s Final Single   

143 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

• Invitation
    • Do You Wanna Come Over?
    • Make Me…
    • Private Show
    • Man On The Moon
    • Just Luv Me
    • Clumsy
    • Slumber Party
    • Just Like Me
    • Love Me Down
    • Hard To Forget Ya
    • What You Need
    • Better
    • Change Your Mind
    • Liar
    • If I’m Dancing
    • Coupure Electrique
    • Mood Ring (By Demand)
    • Matches

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2022 at 10:00 PM

48 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

DYWCO. It came down to No Seas Cortes and this one for me. DYWCO just feels extra Britney and extra unique to me. 

I can’t at so many people choosing Liar:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I remember DYWCO getting a little promo but it just didn’t take off therefore No Seas Cortes would’ve been my choice, in my opinion. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:
I bop to Liar but after a couple of listen is getting to sound redundant. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Pretty sure it was a joke given Radar was on 2 albums 

Hide contents

Radar is an awful song 

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Hide contents

The only good part is “I got my eye on you… and I can’t let you get away”

:bouncey:

I know... minimally from 3 other members :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I like Radar song....but for 2009 is it really dated as single..... but video concept and storyline better fits to Outta This World :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

It’s so hard to pick. I would love if Invitation was released as a promo single with a video for the fans. And the 3rd official final single is a tough choice between Better and Liar. 

neither of those 2 songs are my favorites but I do love them and they would have been so radio friendly in 2016. I believe either of those would have dominated. Hell I even dare to say. Liar as the lead single would have done way better than Make Me! 

Had a hrd time choosing between Liar and Change Your Mind.

Liar is a great "revenge" anthem, recognizable synth sounds, catchy chorus, and I think relatable to the GP. It would have had a great concept video as the song itself tells a great story.

Change your mind is definitely unique and would have been a great single during that time that Despacito also made it big. The GP would've loved it.  It would've made a great dance video. 

But i still chose LIAR.  😊😊😊

2 minutes ago, arjm16 said:

Had a hrd time choosing between Liar and Change Your Mind.

Liar is a great "revenge" anthem, recognizable synth sounds, catchy chorus, and relatablr.

Change your mind is definitely unique and would have been a great single during that time that Despacito also made it big. The GP would've loved it. 

But i still chose LIAR.  😊😊😊

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block