If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

Style.

Glory’s Final Single   

143 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

• Invitation
    • Do You Wanna Come Over?
    • Make Me…
    • Private Show
    • Man On The Moon
    • Just Luv Me
    • Clumsy
    • Slumber Party
    • Just Like Me
    • Love Me Down
    • Hard To Forget Ya
    • What You Need
    • Better
    • Change Your Mind
    • Liar
    • If I’m Dancing
    • Coupure Electrique
    • Mood Ring (By Demand)
    • Matches

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2022 at 10:00 PM

4 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Man on the Moon with a video that's very "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" sort of themed like the beginning of the black and white Pepsi commercial she did.  Like Susie Q.

I'm for animated video it could be cool. Seeing Britney flying and running after her beloved to the moon :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by BananaBoy98
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm for animated video it could be cool. Seeing Britney running after her beloved to the moon :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Not animated though!!  Just period piec-y!  I want Britney in it!! haha.  Could have a fun tie-in with Oops too and use the astronaut from the Oops video or a similar set that she returns to.  But I wanna see her sitting on the stairs with BLACK MASCARA DRIPPIN DOWN HA FACE.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Not animated though!!  Just period piec-y!  I want Britney in it!! haha.  Could have a fun tie-in with Oops too and use the astronaut from the Oops video or a similar set that she returns to.  But I wanna see her sitting on the stairs with BLACK MASCARA DRIPPIN DOWN HA FACE.

It just didn't work. Animated video is the best for it. This song calls for to having animated video. I can't imagine Britney in music video with this cheesy song.

Sorry for saying it. 

40 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

What's with Radar that y'all are so obsessed with?

It's a fantastic song and extremely underrated. Circus's Overprotected.

(also it's probably a joke about Radar being on two albums and released as the fourth and final single of an album it wasn't even originally released on)

OT: Make Me... was truly an awful song and single choice. Her most forgettable lead single? Most definitely. But Glory is not a forgettable album. It was truly unfortunate and apparently only released because of the G-Greazy feat. 

Just now, BritneyGXKB2 said:

It's a fantastic song and extremely underrated. Circus's Overprotected.

(also it's probably a joke about Radar being on two albums and released as the fourth and final single of an album it wasn't even originally released on)

OT: Make Me... was truly an awful song and single choice. Her most forgettable lead single? Most definitely. But Glory is not a forgettable album. It was truly unfortunate and apparently only released because of the G-Greazy feat. 

Make Me with original video is good choice tbh for me as lead. It's decent and good produced song. She has nothing to prove.

2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It just didn't work. Animated video is the best for it. This song calls for to having animated video. I can't imagine Britney in music video with this cheesy song.

Sorry for saying it. 

Your opinion!  My opinion is that it would work.  Just because it's not a song about ******* doesn't mean it's cheesy.  She clearly liked it enough to record it, and it's less cheesy than Private Show, What You Need, and Liar IMO.

0009dyrw

If they did it sort of like this:

Just now, IRunAway said:

Your opinion!  My opinion is that it would work.  Just because it's not a song about ******* doesn't mean it's cheesy.  She clearly liked it enough to record it, and it's less cheesy than Private Show, What You Need, and Liar IMO.

0009dyrw

If they did it sort of like this:

I like MOTM, I'm just saying that music video with Britney just didn't work and the best is giving to that animated video. That's all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block