How Xtiani flop album recieved x9 grammys noms and Brit Hit single NONE?

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Well, xtian won best new artist and u saw how things went. She was basically cursed and since that day she was always a shadow while britney still can chart and sell music. 

HAHAHA

ALSO WHAT A DESPERATE MOVE TO RELEASE an spanish album tbh.

What a desperate move to complain about a successful singer thinking naively she's a nobody.

Who's the nobody, ah?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Well Xtina has always been more liked by the Grammy committee than Brit. But 7 out of those noms are for the Latin Grammys, which even diehard stans don't really care about. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

We don't even care about the Real Grammy ones anymore. As Christina said in her gospel:

"Awards and accolades can be enjoyable 'moments' in time. They look nice on a shelf…But as an inspired artist, it is also okay by me and I welcome others to question my work, be disturbed by it, sometimes offended or turned off…To be able to inspire and open up debatable conversation. That's what being a true artist is about."

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.