Does Beyoncé owe any of her success to Destiny’s Child?

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Yasux35 said:

she would not be as famous without DC id famous at all. DC  gave her  a chance for a solo career sooooo yes she owes that group alot. Maybe not materialistic wise . But in her heart and im sure she loves and was grateful for those days.

You see what I’m saying! :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I agree but hope she’s taken care of her girls because they do not bring in yearly a quarter of what Beyoncé makes in a month :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Why Bey would have to pay them? 

I’m joking but not really. I’m saying without them (DC) she wouldn’t have had the platform and audience to go solo. Also due to going solo, it left Kelly and Michelle unemployed because their solo music just was not as successful as when they were all in a group. They had kittle

jobs here and there but nothing compared to what they had with DC. Beyoncé gained major success while Kelly and Michelle lost theirs. It’s quite sad really. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

They’re both bad. Michele didn’t even have a voice to begin with it.

Exactly. With the girl group they had success. They had multiple albums and so much success then Beyoncé walked away for her own dreams which is fine. But let’s not act like she started or got it all alone. 

No, nobody knew who Beyoncé was before or during destiny’s child run. Everyone knew them as Kelly, Michelle and Blank. When Crazy in Love came out, nobody imagined Blank was actually Beyoncé. To this day, Kelly Rowland continues to search for Blank and has filed multiple missing persons reports in hopes of finding her. She is confused as to why this “Beyoncé” lady keeps pushing “reunion” performances, but she does it all in memory of Blank.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block