What were your thoughts on Britney and Sam’s wedding?

• Super Mods

spacer.png
The wedding took place at her home in her backyard under a beautifully decorated tent. 
spacer.png
A real life fairytale. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:spacer.png
Inside the tent during their ceremony.spacer.png
Wedding details.:fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:spacer.png
Britney and Sam got married by a gorgeous flower wall. Check out that train!spacer.png
Britney’s wedding dress made by Versace.spacer.png
They are married! She looks so happy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:spacer.png
He looks so protective of her. I love it!spacer.png
Love this picture of them!spacer.png
Cinderellaney! Look at those flowers! spacer.png
I loved the carriage! I bet she felt like a princess! spacer.png
Beautiful queen! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:spacer.png
Party time! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:spacer.png
Selena seemed so happy for the couple.spacer.png
I love that Drew Barrymore was there!spacer.png
This was literally too iconic! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:spacer.png
Two Queens! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:spacer.png
She’s glowing!spacer.png
I love that she had Madonna there.spacer.png
Paris seemed to really enjoy herself! I love the sparklers idea. :bouncey:spacer.png
The icon, Kathy Hilton was also in attendance. spacer.png
Selena seemed to really enjoy herself! :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:spacer.png
What a legend!spacer.png
He was so proud that night! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:spacer.png
I loved this! It was so romantic and old school! I wonder who’s idea it was? spacer.png
After a while, Sam removed the sign. This had me screaming for some reason :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2

Britney's Wedding Photos are some of my favourite photos of her because she just radiated everything that made her her. She looked absolutely incredible, beyond words and the wedding itself was stunning. The Versace Dress was perfect, and everything about this day felt like a fairytale...

...and even beyond that, Britney shutdown the Internet with a huge celebrity moment.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney's Wedding Photos are some of my favourite photos of her because she just radiated everything that made her her. She looked absolutely incredible, beyond words and the wedding itself was stunning. The Versace Dress was perfect, and everything about this day felt like a fairytale...

...and even beyond that, Britney shutdown the Internet with a huge celebrity moment.

It truly was such an iconic moment and she looked genuinely so happy 🤍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Britney looked gorgeous and we got a lot of pop culture moments. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I did not like that dress though. Maybe the details of it show better in life than the pictures? Even the video that Versace uploaded was not it. 

Literally such an iconic moment in pop culture :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block