What were your thoughts on Britney and Sam’s wedding?

It looked great for instagram, however it just seemed like an industry wedding to me. Everybody apart from Sam’s sisters were from the entertainment business. Kids, family and childhood friends were substituted for celeb acquaintances, pop stars, stylists and dancers; a bunch of people Cade rounded up last minute. And that just feels a bit sad. 

• Like 1

I'm happy Britney got the wedding she wanted but I think it's kind of sad how many of the guests are not really her close friends. She never met Selena before and I believe she was never close to Drew and probably met her only a handful of times. She obviously knew Madonna and Paris but I don't think she was ever super close to them either.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

I'm happy Britney got the wedding she wanted but I think it's kind of sad how many of the guests are not really her close friends. She never met Selena before and I believe she was never close to Drew and probably met her only a handful of times. She obviously knew Madonna and Paris but I don't think she was ever super close to them either.

Edited by uwannapieceofme
3 hours ago, uwannapieceofme said:

well girl i hate to break it to you but her kids , family, and childhood friends hurt her deeply. why would they be there? just because their industry friends and not blood doesnt mean they don’t deserve to be there. there more real family to her than her blood family. she had the people that loved and cared for her there, and that’s all that matters.

Where did I say her family should be there? 

I just think it's sad she has to real friends and only acquaintances from the industry. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

It looked great for instagram, however it just seemed like an industry wedding to me. Everybody apart from Sam’s sisters were from the entertainment business. Kids, family and childhood friends were substituted for celeb acquaintances, pop stars, stylists and dancers; a bunch of people Cade rounded up last minute. And that just feels a bit sad. 

well girl i hate to break it to you but her kids , family, and childhood friends hurt her deeply. why would they be there? just because their industry friends and not blood doesnt mean they don’t deserve to be there. there more real family to her than her blood family. she had the people that loved and cared for her there, and that’s all that matters.

1 hour ago, uwannapieceofme said:

well girl i hate to break it to you but her kids , family, and childhood friends hurt her deeply. why would they be there? just because their industry friends and not blood doesnt mean they don’t deserve to be there. there more real family to her than her blood family. she had the people that loved and cared for her there, and that’s all that matters.

Took a while but I wondered how long it would take somebody to point that out like I didn’t know! So thanks for breaking it to me gently.

She’s met a lot of people in her 40 years of life and not everyone from her past was involved in the conservatorship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block