3 versions of the book

Ok I was thinking about her book couple of days ago (about title, length etc) and realized that 1 book isn’t enough.. I mean she can tell so much..

If I were her or her team I would decide story in three parts:

Book one: The Princess of Pop (her childhood and the path to music industry, her family relationship, how she was raised and what did she felt then and feels now looking at her kid self, having contract at age 15 and working with record company and being top of the world at so young age, dating Justin (she can pass that tbh I just know people want to hear about that), being able to do or not to do even she was free back then, getting married, mona-Lisa and original doll info is just for me :d, having babies, divorce with Kevin…

book two: Blackout it’s the most chaotic time of her life and there a lot was going on but the world was observing her only from paparazzis and tabloids side(partying, rehabs, street chase, umbrella thing etc).. she can chronologically write how it was, who was with and against her, what was the cause of some actions, how they manipulated her and society as well.. it’s a sensitive time for her I know but that tweet(or post) about her mother slapping her made me think that she is open to talk about that period plus I think next chapter of her life is more sensitive..

book 3: ***

it’s about c-ship, how it started, who was responsible, what was she thinking before/when is started, what changed for her, her family, her managers, record company, media, society  etc. I think it’s important for her to express her observation about the whole world and what she felt at every serious moment of her life..

and of course she should expose all of them and it’s so much to talk about mainly about abuse, money stealing, trafficking etc..  a lot happened in her career as well and in family too.. 

and after 14 years c-ship ended and that’s a lot of talk as well

Book fourth: Britney Spears 

I know I said it should be 3 but I think she has to write 4(for now)!

in her fourth book she should just review everything and her observations, how she feels about the whole situation and about her whole persona, what she wanted from life then and what she wants now. What is she doing now and if she has plans about her future, what happened after c-ship, dating/marring Sam  etc.. 

mainly what is to be Britney Spears for this moment. She have seen the highest and the lowest of this world.. I think her feelings and observations matters a lot! 

p.s. I know it’s not gonna happen but if   Brit is here she might like an idea.. 

plus she has deal now for one book maybe and can expend it on four lol

• Love 1
On 11/5/2022 at 9:27 AM, NewDisplayName said:

Ok I was thinking about her book couple of days ago (about title, length etc) and realized that 1 book isn’t enough.. I mean she can tell so much..

If I were her or her team I would decide story in three parts:

Book one: The Princess of Pop (her childhood and the path to music industry, her family relationship, how she was raised and what did she felt then and feels now looking at her kid self, having contract at age 15 and working with record company and being top of the world at so young age, dating Justin (she can pass that tbh I just know people want to hear about that), being able to do or not to do even she was free back then, getting married, mona-Lisa and original doll info is just for me :d, having babies, divorce with Kevin…

book two: Blackout it’s the most chaotic time of her life and there a lot was going on but the world was observing her only from paparazzis and tabloids side(partying, rehabs, street chase, umbrella thing etc).. she can chronologically write how it was, who was with and against her, what was the cause of some actions, how they manipulated her and society as well.. it’s a sensitive time for her I know but that tweet(or post) about her mother slapping her made me think that she is open to talk about that period plus I think next chapter of her life is more sensitive..

book 3: ***

it’s about c-ship, how it started, who was responsible, what was she thinking before/when is started, what changed for her, her family, her managers, record company, media, society  etc. I think it’s important for her to express her observation about the whole world and what she felt at every serious moment of her life..

and of course she should expose all of them and it’s so much to talk about mainly about abuse, money stealing, trafficking etc..  a lot happened in her career as well and in family too.. 

and after 14 years c-ship ended and that’s a lot of talk as well

Book fourth: Britney Spears 

I know I said it should be 3 but I think she has to write 4(for now)!

in her fourth book she should just review everything and her observations, how she feels about the whole situation and about her whole persona, what she wanted from life then and what she wants now. What is she doing now and if she has plans about her future, what happened after c-ship, dating/marring Sam  etc.. 

mainly what is to be Britney Spears for this moment. She have seen the highest and the lowest of this world.. I think her feelings and observations matters a lot! 

p.s. I know it’s not gonna happen but if   Brit is here she might like an idea.. 

plus she has deal now for one book maybe and can expend it on four lol

Not everything is critical, of course. There are moments that I do not like and can be divided into 3 parts. But the person who wrote it sees it differently. I recently read the masterpieces of edgar allan poe, used https://edubirdie.com/examples/edgar-allan-poe/ for this. I really like his detectives. Well, I wouldn't change anything at all. But my friend often criticizes him. I hope you understand what I mean.

I partly agree with you. Some things can be replaced.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block