This girl reminds me of primeney a bit

Just now, britney_rocks said:

She is hot and a good dancer, but she is lacking something that Britney had that only certain people have which is charisma and presence, do you know what I mean? Like a lot of girls can dance **** and be hot, but Britney had a certain factor that you’re born with. 

Agreed

5 hours ago, joe sp said:

I discovered her thanks to the new tiesto single, and I couldn't take my eyes off her, she is an incredible dancer, has amazing stage presence and her body is unreal! If you check her ig she´s kinda goofy like Britney in her prime

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg-C1IChmkU/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

She's only 19 btw!!!

Thoughs? Am I right? or Am I missing primeney too much? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

She looks like Myah Marie at face, she can't sing, and there are not much moves :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Sorry...

Spoiler

Background dancers danced more...

Tate Mcrae is THE BEST dancer in the music industry nowadays. She IS a professional dancer, puts Beyonce, Britney and all the rest to shame.

Is true that most of her videos don't show an intricate choreo, but she can do anything. Watch some of her YT videos.

At 13 she was a finalist on So You think u can dance. She was awarded Best dancer in the Dance awards multiple times. She is the real deal.

On top of her dancing skills, she's an amazing songwriter and singer. Watch out for this girl...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block