Kanye West: "I was mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a manageable well behaved celebrity"

Agyness

7 hours ago, x.rox said:

So… he’s not apologizing he’s just saying “poor me poor me poor me” because of the backlash? Also notice that he’s talking in past tense? He WAS misdiagnosed and he WAS put on medications so he was a “manageable” celebrity… you know… maybe he wasn’t misdiagnosed maybe he DOES have a problem and he SHOULD be on medications. You know there’s nothing wrong with being on medications to make you a stable person. It’s sad that there’s a negative connotation to it. I’m on an antipsychotic and honestly I’m a different person than when I’m not on it. He believes in conspiracy stuff though like maybe he was on medication and it was making him more reasonable and calm but he somehow came to believe there was a vendetta against him and they were trying to control him. Except, he wasn’t being forced… he wasn’t in a conservatorship. We aren’t talking about someone who doesn’t have the ability to see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed and treated. So, when people are like “it’s because he’s unwell”. That’s no excuse. He’s been told he has a problem. He refuses to seek treatment. I have no sympathy for people who are in denial about their behaviour and refuse help when they have the means to get it. It means the blame is squarely on them. ACCOUNTABILITY. 

He doesnt want to be medicated not because of negative connotation attached to it.

He openly says that his mental disorder is a gift from god that hes different from most people, and it is what made him become a black billionaire.

Its mostly narcissism and grandiosity which isnt curable

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC
That wasn’t what I said though, you said he’s not a danger to himself or others and I simply disagree with that opinion. 

The term "danger to himself or others" is usually a legal term to jail someone or put into a mental facility. Legally he is not in danger to ones self or others. But culturally speaking, yes he is dangering others by validating hate and racism.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, x.rox said:

So… he’s not apologizing he’s just saying “poor me poor me poor me” because of the backlash? Also notice that he’s talking in past tense? He WAS misdiagnosed and he WAS put on medications so he was a “manageable” celebrity… you know… maybe he wasn’t misdiagnosed maybe he DOES have a problem and he SHOULD be on medications. You know there’s nothing wrong with being on medications to make you a stable person. It’s sad that there’s a negative connotation to it. I’m on an antipsychotic and honestly I’m a different person than when I’m not on it. He believes in conspiracy stuff though like maybe he was on medication and it was making him more reasonable and calm but he somehow came to believe there was a vendetta against him and they were trying to control him. Except, he wasn’t being forced… he wasn’t in a conservatorship. We aren’t talking about someone who doesn’t have the ability to see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed and treated. So, when people are like “it’s because he’s unwell”. That’s no excuse. He’s been told he has a problem. He refuses to seek treatment. I have no sympathy for people who are in denial about their behaviour and refuse help when they have the means to get it. It means the blame is squarely on them. ACCOUNTABILITY. 

His family has ties to lou Taylor what is there not to be worried about

3 hours ago, fays1 said:

He doesnt want to be medicated not because of negative connotation attached to it.

He openly says that his mental disorder is a gift from god that hes different from most people, and it is what made him become a black billionaire.

Its mostly narcissism and grandiosity which isnt curable

Oh god dam … that’s so cringe … :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

11 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

All I’m going to say is that if @SlayOut or @Damon were mods the title would have been changed by now @Jordan Miller :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Agreed. Title changed. 

You agree that they should be mods. Thank you for recognising true talent. 

@Damon and @SlayOut, come collect your flowers and mod titles. @Jordan Miller has spoken. The polls have closed. The votes have been counted and verified. 

Talent wins. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 2

He has some points - in this case, I do give him a point about manageable celebrities. Hollyweird and even the GP are known about destroying careers of those who simply won't fall in line. I do understand this. However, it's vital to differentiate why do people try to drugged celebrities out of their minds.

Britney was, put it simply, enslaved.

Lana del Rey was villainised just because she used braincells.

MIA was cancelled because she used braincells.

Madonna is getting heat because she is herself and comfy in her skin (although I am not fond of her latests behaviour, I do not villainise her).

Fiona Apple said something about life sucking and people booed her just because she had different opinion and did not fall in line,

Many other people in mainstream media were villainised just because they can offer a different perspective that did not go well with the mainstream opinion.

These are examples of witch hunts. Basically a mess.

Ye targeted multiple times a minority and was racists towards it. He was spreading hate that could eventually ended up as riots. This is a difference. Also, people are dumb that they would listen to Ye and then would went with it and for some dumb reason thought that I would be good to actually attack the Jews. Let's not gaslight him no more, so he can hear his god clearly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block