Kanye West: "I was mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a manageable well behaved celebrity"

Agyness

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Turn Me On oh my goshhhhh! She used to be so creative with her appearance… :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

I relate. I never went anywhere without my stan attire coupled with my snakebites. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

I'm not even kidding. I'm not sure why I thought this was a look. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

necki.png

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I relate. I never went anywhere without my stan attire coupled with my snakebites. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Hide contents

I'm not even kidding. I'm not sure why I thought this was a look. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

necki.png

Wait what? You’re so cool! :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: I didn’t know you loved Nicki. I mean, back then she used to be so cool but something happened along the way… 

…meanwhile Drake gained a lot of buzz. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Wait what? You’re so cool! :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: I didn’t know you loved Nicki. I mean, back then she used to be so cool but something happened along the way… 

…meanwhile Drake gained a lot of buzz. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

I loooved her from Beam Me Up Scotty through to around The Re-Up. I kinda dropped off after Freedom and only heard the odd single after that.

Every time I hear her going viral on TikTok, the stan memories come flooding back. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Damon said:

I loooved her from Beam Me Up Scotty through to around The Re-Up. I kinda dropped off after Freedom and only heard the odd single after that.

Every time I hear her going viral on TikTok, the stan memories come flooding back.:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I loooove her for releasing Beam Me Up Scotty to the streaming platforms even tho she should’ve remastered the tracks. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Hopefully she will put more effort into Sucka Free and Playtime Is Over otherwise she’s just being a lazy menace to her craft! :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: What do you think of Super Freaky Girl? 

• Love 1

I stand with ye. He knows what he saying. He shouldn’t have made his remarks tho but he knows what he’s talking about!

and I’m disgusted that some of you think he deserves a conservatorship to the level of Britney’s after she shared how much abuse she went through 

I doubt Britney would be happy seeing people think that all the abuse she endured is deserving for another celebrity 

• Love 1

Britney was also drugged out of her mind put in zombieland to be a manageable money making machine 

it’s sick that this is allowed, Hollywood is a disgusting place 

I was reading Selena’s gomez article and it really makes me aware that Hollywood is a business and the star is the Prostitute, they don’t care about your mental wellbeing they care about money 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

I loooove her for releasing Beam Me Up Scotty to the streaming platforms even tho she should’ve remastered the tracks. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Hopefully she will put more effort into Sucka Free and Playtime Is Over otherwise she’s just being a lazy menace to her craft! :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: 

I might go listen to Itty Bitty Piggy and Still I Rise just for old time's sake. The only Nicki song I still bop to on a regular basis these days is Muny. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Oh no, we don't play with silly girls, 
All I know is the material girls :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

What do you think of Super Freaky Girl? 

I'm so out of the loop now, I don't even know what this is. That's how much I lost interest. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Is this the viral 'one thing about me' song from TikTok? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, fays1 said:

For now, Kanye is not in danger to himself or others. Hes just being racist, and racist people shouldnt be locked up in a mental facility. But im sure eventually Kanye will be in danger to others or himself..

He’s spreading his racist and anti-Semitic hate rants to millions including his loyal fans, which could very well incite violence, how is that not being a danger to others?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

The only Nicki song I still bop to on a regular basis these days is Muny. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

This is so random :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Talking about randoms, let me spin Wamables :roxxy:

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

Is this the viral 'one thing about me' song from TikTok? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Yup, he want a F R E A K, A K? :roxxy:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

He’s spreading his racist and anti-Semitic hate rants to millions including his loyal fans, which could very well incite violence, how is that not being a danger to others?

Legally speaking, talking about your racist thoughts does not put you in the category of danger to yourself and others. Being racist is not against the law unless you act on it, or call for direct violence. This is the law and I agree with it! Are you saying you want to lock racist people up? this means most families in America will end up in jail.

Based on your definition of inciting  violence, anything could lead to violence. Like Leftists and Hilary Clinton calling Trump voters deplorable monsters that dont need to exist in the world, and are a threat to democracy.

Its clearly a slippery slope to say anyone whos racist should be jailed

• Love 1

So… he’s not apologizing he’s just saying “poor me poor me poor me” because of the backlash? Also notice that he’s talking in past tense? He WAS misdiagnosed and he WAS put on medications so he was a “manageable” celebrity… you know… maybe he wasn’t misdiagnosed maybe he DOES have a problem and he SHOULD be on medications. You know there’s nothing wrong with being on medications to make you a stable person. It’s sad that there’s a negative connotation to it. I’m on an antipsychotic and honestly I’m a different person than when I’m not on it. He believes in conspiracy stuff though like maybe he was on medication and it was making him more reasonable and calm but he somehow came to believe there was a vendetta against him and they were trying to control him. Except, he wasn’t being forced… he wasn’t in a conservatorship. We aren’t talking about someone who doesn’t have the ability to see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed and treated. So, when people are like “it’s because he’s unwell”. That’s no excuse. He’s been told he has a problem. He refuses to seek treatment. I have no sympathy for people who are in denial about their behaviour and refuse help when they have the means to get it. It means the blame is squarely on them. ACCOUNTABILITY. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block