How can Britney not think she’s a vocalist?

On 11/3/2022 at 1:17 AM, princessmimi said:

True,

I also think her smoking has to do with it too and also not taking care of her voice.

She had potential even up til 2017 but now her voice is kinda shot

but hey its never too late to get vocal lessons again.

her vocals can be "stronger than yesterday" (pun intended lol)

Also one big thing that damaged her voice was singing in that baby voice for years it’s really damaging to your vocal chords to sing unnaturally 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Also one big thing that damaged her voice was singing in that baby voice for years it’s really damaging to your vocal chords to sing unnaturally 

True.

I will never understand how her team didnt want to focus on her singing and wanted to focus more on sx appeal.

Like what she couldnt be hot AND sing at the same time??

Christina did it, why not Britney? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

True.

I will never understand how her team didnt want to focus on her singing and wanted to focus more on sx appeal.

Like what she couldnt be hot AND sing at the same time??

Christina did it, why not Britney? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Because when she auditioned for Jive her voice was underwhelming, so they decided to focus on her s** appeal instead which is creepy AF given her age.  This was all confirmed in an interview years back with some of the Jive executives and they were quoted as saying she sounded terrible in many parts of her audition.  She lost her voice pretty early, it’s all very depressing really.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Because when she auditioned for Jive her voice was underwhelming, so they decided to focus on her s** appeal instead which is creepy AF given her age.  This was all confirmed in an interview years back with some of the Jive executives and they were quoted as saying she sounded terrible in many parts of her audition.  She lost her voice pretty early, it’s all very depressing really.

You've posted nothing but negative comments about her voice.

• Super Mods
On 11/5/2022 at 8:52 AM, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Wow idk that and that is pretty sad.

Yeah Britney doesnt have the best voice but its still charming and sweet to listen to.

However its changed as she's gotten older.

I think if she ever makes another album again,

that she should sing with her deep natural voice cause NO ONE is gonna take

a 40 yr old singing in a nasal baby voice seriously.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block