Lou Taylor Unveils ‘Blamed For Everything’ Spirit Halloween Costume

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

I bet Jamie Lynn, Priyanka Chopra and Meghan Trainor liked that story while giggling and nodding in agreement. I want Looney Lou to get her comeuppance and be held accountable for what she did to Britney. Throughout all of Britney’s rants on IG and Twitter, the main people she should be calling out besides her family is this crazy evil *****!!!👿

She hasn’t because I bet they are planning and working to actually go in on her hard for everything that she has!!! Anytime Britney does, she has to delete it. I believe Rosenagrt is working on something behind the scenes that will demonstrate the crimes Lou Taylor has committed. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

On this note, always be suspicious of someone who says they alone can fix everything/save you. That's a recipe for blindly trusting someone who will screw you over. Lots of Christian scam artists like to do this. 

Should have told Lynne when she met Lou

• Like 1
6 hours ago, generation glory said:

I bet Jamie Lynn, Priyanka Chopra and Meghan Trainor liked that story while giggling and nodding in agreement. I want Looney Lou to get her comeuppance and be held accountable for what she did to Britney. Throughout all of Britney’s rants on IG and Twitter, the main people she should be calling out besides her family is this crazy evil *****!!!👿

She possibly doesn't have 1st hand experience of her behaviour, unlike her family's.

Jamie should confess go to jail, but put it all on her 😭😭😭😭

The MASTERMIND 

When everything hit the fan she hurry up & got way from anything that had to do with Britney  including Britney father, Jamie Lynn all of them 😩😩

Once she left she cut them off high & dry!

While she got a booming business with millions of dollars. Jamie don’t have no money , he putting himself in a bigger hole financially. That’s why he challenging Britney on any & everything 

They can’t be friends no more it would give it away. It has to look like it was strictly business from Lou prospective 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.