Priyanka Chopra wishes Lou Taylor happy birthday on Instagram

On 10/31/2022 at 7:39 PM, GlitterRain said:

And when was her last successful role? Exactly :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

On 10/31/2022 at 9:23 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Well who else will put her on tv? There’s literally zero public interest on her, but she’s always making the rounds. 

On 10/31/2022 at 9:44 PM, Eternalhouse said:

Honestly there was nothing to cancel in the first place (which is not a bad thing),

...U guys do realize that the world does not revolve around the US, right? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

18 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

I feel sorry they did not teach you manners.
@Jordan Miller is body shaming allowed in here now?

Oh please. I mean I agree that it’s rude af but half of exhale bully and body shame people they don’t like such as JL or others on the DAILY. Things are allowed / overlooked when it’s convenient to the bully posting. “Well JL is a POS sister” or something to that affect. 

“if we run our world as an eye for an eye, we’ll all end up blind.”

On 11/1/2022 at 3:12 PM, Blackout2006 said:

This is so disappointing. Especially when she voiced support for Britney after the release of the HULU documentary. Maybe she simply isn't aware of it

I wouldn't be surprised if Lou somehow supresses that info from all her clients. Has Lou's name even been mentioned in the news at all regarding the whole post-C-Ship? It's always her father front and center in the headlines. But I doubt the GP knows anything about Lou.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block