Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

Personally, I've never felt policed by you because at the end of the day, you're just another user, and if I were bothered by your posts/replies, I'd just ignore them. If anything, I just found it funny how all your posts sounded the same with regard to defending Britney specifically, hence the AI drag. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: As for your threads, I wouldn't worry too much either because sometimes, Exhale feels really dead anyways. Moreover, it'd be hypocritical of me to judge your threads when my friends often make threads that probably make no sense to most users due to their inside jokey nature. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: Anyways, glad you were able to talk it out with redacted, and it's always fun seeing the fallout of twinks arguing on a pop music forum because I've had my own fair share of drama in the past. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Personally, I've never felt policed by you because at the end of the day, you're just another user, and if I were bothered by your posts/replies, I'd just ignore them. If anything, I just found it funny how all your posts sounded the same with regard to defending Britney specifically, hence the AI drag. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: As for your threads, I wouldn't worry too much either because sometimes, Exhale feels really dead anyways. Moreover, it'd be hypocritical of me to judge your threads when my friends often make threads that probably make no sense to most users due to their inside jokey nature. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: Anyways, glad you were able to talk it out with redacted, and it's always fun seeing the fallout of twinks arguing on a pop music forum because I've had my own fair share of drama in the past. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I appreciate this response and think you’re so funny! 🤍

• Love 1

And if it's all the same to you, issuing an "apology"????? 

Like, all of the lmafo.  

I don't know if you know this but there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of brit thirsty fans that have come here over the years and been an obnoxious flash in the pan.  Although, I've never seen someone propagate themselves to be so self important as to issue a long winded, self expository "apology".  

Truly, just stop it.  It's so cringe inducing and embarrassing - for you.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, kgid said:

And if it's all the same to you, issuing an "apology"????? 

Like, all of the lmafo.  

I don't know if you know this but there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of brit thirsty fans that have come here over the years and been an obnoxious flash in the pan.  Although, I've never seen someone propagate themselves to be so self important as to issue a long winded, self expository "apology".  

Truly, just stop it.  It's so cringe inducing and embarrassing - for you.

And that is your opinion. Thank you for commenting and if you do not like my threads or me for that matter,  I would suggest not reading any of my threads rather than projecting negativity  🤍

I am positive that you, for some overly defensive reason, create extreme misinterpretations of people’s ways of thinking. Expressing a negative opinion about somebody’s action is not the same as wanting to control them. It’s giving your two cents on a matter and it’s not something to take so personally. 

You think I want to control you, just by stating that I think you are very wrong in your interpretations? Really! No I don’t :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I am positive that you, for some overly defensive reason, create extreme misinterpretations of people’s ways of thinking. Expressing a negative opinion about somebody’s action is not the same as wanting to control them. It’s giving your two cents on a matter and it’s not something to take so personally. 

You think I want to control you, just by stating that I think you are very wrong in your interpretations? Really! No I don’t :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I hear you! I do know the difference between stating an opinion and just being ignorant and controlling of what she does with her career or body. As mentioned above, I will work on not reacting so personally. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

After having a mature and private conversation with another user who I will not name, I have realized that I may owe this forum an apology. If any users on here feel that I have been policing their comments or threads, I wanted to sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. It has never been my intention to disrupt the community and I do not think that I am above anyone else. 

I will say, I am someone who is naturally outspoken and sometimes do not express myself properly. (something that we all can do every once in a while) I guess it’s more of a protection mode that I go into for Britney because of all that she’s gone through. I expect more from her fans and when I see someone trying to ridicule her or control what she does, it somewhat triggers me. Most likely due to the traumas of my own life and I apologize for projecting that onto here. It is also worth noting that there have been comments on here made about Britney that are absolutely trying to control her or just plain ignorant. 

I want to be very clear when I say that I do believe that we can have different opinions and I agree that we should all be able to express ourselves, our views and our opinions respectfully. I apologize for any hypocrisy that I may have exhibited and I will work on this moving forward. 

I also apologize for the amount of threads that I have created. I am totally aware of how many threads that I make and it has never been my intentions to take up oxygen on here. We all should be able to make threads and I’m sorry if I have over done it with the thread making, particularly making a lot of threads in one day. I enjoy engaging with you all and having discussions about Britney and that could be why I feel so comfortable asking questions or making threads. I will cut back on the amount of threads that I make and hope that this allows others to be able to post more and engage with this community more comfortably. 

I hope this message is received as genuine and I wish everyone on here the best 🤍

Ps, making this apology does not mean that I will allow others to disrespect me or harass me freely. I will continue to defend myself. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

I just don't know how to process this. I'm a very reasonable person who tries to easily forgive. 

It just seems like you're just trying to get another featured thread 

And I'm sure Jordan will feature this. But I just think you need to realize there's a seat at the table for more than one person. We appreciate your time creating your threads but it comes across like you just wanna be 'that *****' on Exhale :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Regardless, if this even sincere I take it with a grain of salt and wish you the best in life! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2