Throwback: Meeting Britney Spears ... Has anyone else on Exhale met her? What was your experience?

Almost a year ago I released a docuseries episode talking about my experiences meeting Britney and attending 'Circus' and 'Femme Fatale' tours in LA and Anaheim. 

Meeting Britney Changed My Life. It was a bittersweet day. 

Has anyone else on Exhale met Britney?

Share your story here.

britney-fans.jpg.ad75cd86739b5809d3e990c

Enjoy the throwback videos where I explained how I met Britney Spears, some of Britney's family, members of Team Con, Gabrielle Union, Lindsay Lohan and more! 

5BHw0nii_o.png

Who else has met Britney? What was your experience? 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I met her at my local mall when she was doing early BOMT promo. She was very sweet and clearly painfully shy. Fe would jump in and answer questions for her. I met her again on the DWAD tour. Her fan club used to let certain members have access to the sound check and a quick meet and greet. It was her birthday, and she was very clearly not happy to be working, but she still was polite and took quick photos with everyone. We were warned not to try to make small talk or ask questions. She was actually yelling at Larry and his assistant, and her mic was still on, so that was a fun memory. Jamie Lynn was on stage with her the whole time for the sound check. The last time i met her was on the POM tour and it was a complete train wreck so i try to forget i spent that much money on it. 

Wow three times? That's so awesome. I did not attend Piece of Me and I wish I did because it looked like a way better show than 'Femme Fatale' tour. That's cool you got to experience those memories. Also I'm surprised Jamie Lynn was there. Maybe they did used to have a good relationship back then. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Wow three times? That's so awesome. I did not attend Piece of Me and I wish I did because it looked like a way better show than 'Femme Fatale' tour. That's cool you got to experience those memories. Also I'm surprised Jamie Lynn was there. Maybe they did used to have a good relationship back then. 

I’m blessed but also old af so I’ve been around since the beginning. When i met her at the mall, it wasn’t even planned. I was shopping for sneakers and she was there. This was right after BOMT started to blow up. I got the cd single signed and still have it to this day❤️

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I met her at my local mall when she was doing early BOMT promo. She was very sweet and clearly painfully shy. Fe would jump in and answer questions for her. I met her again on the DWAD tour. Her fan club used to let certain members have access to the sound check and a quick meet and greet. It was her birthday, and she was very clearly not happy to be working, but she still was polite and took quick photos with everyone. We were warned not to try to make small talk or ask questions. She was actually yelling at Larry and his assistant, and her mic was still on, so that was a fun memory. Jamie Lynn was on stage with her the whole time for the sound check. The last time i met her was on the POM tour and it was a complete train wreck so i try to forget i spent that much money on it. 

at Larry's assistant? He had one? What was she yelling about? I'm sure it was fun :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 4
37 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m blessed but also old af so I’ve been around since the beginning. When i met her at the mall, it wasn’t even planned. I was shopping for sneakers and she was there. This was right after BOMT started to blow up. I got the cd single signed and still have it to this day❤️

No way?!! That's such a valuable and important keepsake to have! I lost my signed 'Circus' tourbook :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3

My dad met her in 2009, said he thought she was rude at first because she was so quiet (like the stuck up celeb stereotype) but realized she was just reallyy shy. Her team surrounding her spoke for her.

Said she seemed very normal and happy when playing with her kids at the resort (where he was hired to take pictures)

And she had specific items she wanted delivered to her room, I forgot what they were but my dad thought it was funny. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, sodapopbritney said:

My dad met her in 2009, said he thought she was rude at first because she was so quiet (like the stuck up celeb stereotype) but realized she was just reallyy shy. Her team surrounding her spoke for her.

Said she seemed very normal and happy when playing with her kids at the resort (where he was hired to take pictures)

And she had specific items she wanted delivered to her room, I forgot what they were but my dad thought it was funny. 

That's so interesting!!! So your dad is a Pap?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block