The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

I think that what you don´t understand, is that Britney has nothing to lose because she has already lost everything that was important to her, and when you have nothing to lose you just simply don´t care what people think of you. I think that is why she posts whatever she wants, without caring if it is wrong or not, because whatever thing she will do, even if it is something good, it will always be portrayed as bad or that she is mental.So I ask you, if you have nothing to lose, wouldn´t you be free to do whatever you want without being afraid?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

I think that what you don´t understand, if that Britney has nothing to lose because she has already lost everything that was important to her, and when you have nothing to lose you just simply don´t care what people think of you. I think that is why she post whatever she wants, without caring if it is wrong or not, because whatever thing she will do, even if it is something good, it will always be portrayed as bad or that she is mental.So I ask you, if you have nothing to lose, wouldn´t you be free to do whatever you want without being afraid?

This :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Fans need to start thinking about this sort of stuff when they share their opinions and judgements. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Saving this thread in my Exhale bookmarks for whenever I need a good laugh. I’ve never seen a user skull-dragged this collectively hard by so many users since the Queenflopga/LIK days. spacer.png

The fact that you get off by watching others get put down is super strange. You should look into talking to someone about that. Yet you feel the need to make threads about getting respect that actually got shut down because everyone knew you were a troll:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Super embarrassing, for you tbh. You are literally the biggest hypocrite on here:clown_meme__makeup_green: Feel free to tag your exhale besties to come to your defence since you can’t handle your own :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You are legit obsessed with me. 

46 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The fact that you get off by watching others get put down is super strange. You should look into talking to someone about that. Yet you feel the need to make threads about getting respect that actually got shut down because everyone knew you were a troll:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Super embarrassing, for you tbh. You are literally the biggest hypocrite on here and a total joke. Feel free to tag your exhale besties to come to your defence since you can’t handle your own :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You are legit obsessed with me. 

Oh Glitter. You poor little soul. 

When will you finally understand this forum does not revolve around your deluded ideas and made-up nonsense? Convincing yourself some lies now? Really? You constantly feel the need to put me and others down while policing members when there is not one single active user more publicly disrespected and clowned at the moment than you. Newsflash: the majority of this forum does not like you. There is a reason why your name has become a punchline and why NUMEROUS members continue to call you out on your hypocrisy. Unlike you, I have the ability to critically think for myself and contribute to this forum that doesn't just involve recycling the same content and redundant thoughts over and over again while constantly fishing for brownie points from the same two to three mods. I mean, you've even rubbed people like Jay the wrong way to where they're dragging you and I've hardly ever seen him ever come for anyone. How does that even happen? Like how low of a person do you have to be to achieve that? Anyway. I really do hope you get the help you deserve. Your online persona is extremely concerning and you come off as an extremely unstable, unlikeable and entitled individual who is incredibly tone-deaf. Oh and try reading the room next time before you post. Maybe that can be your challenge of the day. 

Toodles for now. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh Glitter. You poor little soul. 

When will you finally understand this forum does not revolve around your deluded ideas and made-up nonsense? Convincing yourself some lies now? Really? You constantly feel the need to put me and others down while policing members when there is not one single active user more publicly disrespected and clowned at the moment than you. Newsflash: the majority of this forum does not like you. There is a reason why your name has become a punchline and why NUMEROUS members continue to call you out on your hypocrisy. Unlike you, I have the ability to critically think for myself and contribute to this forum that doesn't just involve recycling the same content and thoughts over and over again while constantly fishing for brownie points from the same two to three mods. I mean, you've even rubbed people like Jay the wrong way to where they're dragging you and I've hardly seen him ever come for anyone. How does that even happen? Like how low of a person do you have to be to achieve that? Anyway. I really do hope you get the help you deserve. Your online persona is extremely concerning and you come off as an extremely unstable, unlikeable and entitled individual. Try reading the room next time before you post. 

Toodles for now. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Sorry, not reading :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh we know. You have the reading comprehension skills of a first grader. Maybe try pursuing an education instead of browsing this forum from dusk till dawn. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So you’re putting down others who may not have a higher education or comprehension? Not cool, Joshy! 

25 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

So you’re putting down others who may not have a higher education or comprehension? Not cool, Joshy! 

Re-read what I wrote and stop coming to such barbaric conclusions. I'm not putting anyone down but rather throwing a jab and putting you into your place for not being capable of reading a few sentences. You can't possibly be this dense. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: