Madonna shades Cardi B; Cardi B responds “These icons really become disappointments”

That's not shade... it's FACTS! That's why this woman deserves respect, cuz she ran in order to others can walk.

9 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Britney's impact as well :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: She had to go through hell for expressing herself :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

honey, with all respect, Britney could do what she do because of Madonna as well, still yes she was bullied af for being a young girl expressing what her record and managers wanted to (until 2004 to 2007, that time yes, she was the impact in society)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Body ache said:

It wasn't specifically Madonna who opened the door. There were many women influencers before and after Madonna.

Well, there might have been more women who did the same thing, yet Madonna is the one who caused that big talk about stuff. I mean, when someone ask about basically anything that today´s pop girls have or do, the usual answer is "Madonna was / is an inspirationto me blah blah." So let's say that Madonna made stuff popular? 

6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Yeah we get it..you paved the way..move on :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Well, I guess this is the only part I can agree with because Confessions on a Dance Floor era says hi. She was very relevant during that era. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She didnt do anything wrong,

all she said was facts

This. Like she could mention like almost any main pop girl besides Adele and she would make the same point. Don't feel like this is shade. It's facts and some don't have enough intelectual capacity to comprehend this. 

19 hours ago, Style. said:
Cardi B responds: 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block