Final Mix of Exaholic Leaks

Cqleb

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Both are fantastic...

Yeah I’m not saying it’s helpful to rank them or you only have to choose one. I’m just surprised because despite some tacky lyrics and an odd chorus, I have REALLY been enjoying Bang more than anything she’s done recently, mostly due to her vocals, the way she’s singing, and the way they were produced. It’s real classic primeney sound. But considering the number of people that were “meh” about bang, and then seeing the huge love for this… for me it’s just like, really? You guys didn’t like that one but love this one? When I’m reality it’s probably different people. 

did you know the shape of your ear and canal HIGHLY drives the way in which you hear sounds and if your brain finds them pleasurable or not? This is a big part of “taste”… it’s physical!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yeah I’m not saying it’s helpful to rank them or you only have to choose one. I’m just surprised because despite some tacky lyrics and an odd chorus, I have REALLY been enjoying Bang more than anything she’s done recently, mostly due to her vocals, the way she’s singing, and the way they were produced. It’s real classic primeney sound. But considering the number of people that were “meh” about bang, and then seeing the huge love for this… for me it’s just like, really? You guys didn’t like that one but love this one? When I’m reality it’s probably different people. 

did you know the shape of your ear and canal HIGHLY drives the way in which you hear sounds and if your brain finds them pleasurable or not? This is a big part of “taste”… it’s physical!

Well, many in the Army don't appreciate "Glory", which is insane to me, so I don't take them seriously now. Also, FAKE US FANS ONLY BOUGHT 111,000 COPIES of "Glory" the first week. Like, the disrespect... Don't tell me Britney only has 111,000 fans in the US, and don't tell me that you bishes can't spend 10 dollars on her once every few years. Unbelievable.

And are you seriously about that regarding sounds and the brains?? Where can I learn more on that?

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Well, many in the Army don't appreciate "Glory", which is insane to me, so I don't take them seriously now. Also, FAKE US FANS ONLY BOUGHT 111,000 COPIES of "Glory" the first week. Like, the disrespect... Don't tell me Britney only has 111,000 fans in the US, and don't tell me that you bishes can't spend 10 dollars on her once every few years. Unbelievable.

And are you seriously about that regarding sounds and the brains?? Where can I learn more on that?

I have bought multiple copies of glory. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

i have it digitally, the CD, the original black vinyl, and the newer white vinyl with the better artwork.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I think glory is her best vocal work in ages. She is diverse and sounds incredible. The music production was fine. I liked that it wasn’t generic/manufactured/not authentic like the album who must not be named. And songs like liar and JLMB are really good! But I didn’t find myself repeating much. If I did it would just be to take in her vocals. This makes it sound like I don’t like glory, I do! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I’m trying to find you an actual peer-reviewed evidence based journal article while multitasking…. But in the meantime… at 1:15 in this video (unrelated to the phenomenon I’m talking about), look at the animation of the waves. Those are the real “raw” sound wave shapes coming from the source. But the shape of your external ear and canal shapes those sound waves a bit because the groves and shape of your ear act as a funnel and the sound waves are somewhat molded by your anatomy. Then your brain processes those waves. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block