Let’s Talk About It: Avril Shading Britney

17 hours ago, Kletus said:

Should she suffer :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: and the answer, is yes :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: Hello Kitty ruined her, and she will continue to be ruined, Avril is 40 years old but stuck in the mindset of a teenager, that’s what you get when you insult THE QUEEN!!! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

if one song can ruin an artist I have bad news for you 

Oh, ok :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: From these clips I only disliked that she didn't deny calling Britney a "wh*e" and that when she talked about "other artists" she talked about Britney, like she was a puppet or something. But she didn't say much, more like she was asked about it.

I liked the alleged response Britney did telling a magazine "my third album sold more than her debut, so idk" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That's why when people at the time didn't talk bad about Britney, you appreciate them, because sure, now everyobody is on the "love for everybody" and some may be true, but it's the trend, so you don't really know :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

On 10/16/2022 at 9:45 PM, Willson Saints said:

Pink also showed disrespect toward Britney at one point but she's changed now as they've grown to be more matured, and they did not deny it.

FALSE, she talk good since 2000:

00:25

Not the same about Beyonce (apart of Xtina)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block