Tove Lo - Dirt Femme OUT NOW

TommyX

My only complaint is the tracklist order. I’m to Blame being after the one-two-three punch of Call on Me, Attention *****, and Pineapple Slice really ruined the momentum of the album for me on first listen. I was literally dancing to Pineapple Slice and then I’m to Blame threw off the vibe and made it hard to get into Kick in the Head. So I rearranged the tracklist a little bit, and it flows much better just with I’m to Blame moved to the end. I also switched 2 Die 4 and Suburbia as I think it flows better that way.

1. No One Dies from Love
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Suburbia
  4. True Romance
  5. Grapefruit
  6. Cute & Cruel
  7. Call on Me
  8. Attention *****
  9. Pineapple Slice
  10. Kick in the Head
  11. I’m to Blame
  • Love 2

Ok now that I’ve listed a few times time to rate

1. How Long (still obsessed even though it’s BEEN out)

2. Suburbia (obsessed)

3. Call On Me (obsessed)

4. Grapefruit (love)

5. 2 Die 4 (fun)

7. I’m to Blame (love)

8. Attention *****

7. No One Dies From Love

9. Pineapple Slice (I must be getting old bc this is too much for me)

10. True Romance (eh, screaming singing is cool)

11. Kick in the Head (eh)

12. Cute & Cruel (this song annoys the **** out of me for some reason)

I think I still prefer Sunshine Kitty because I'm kind of a sucker for emotional mid-tempos, but it's freakin' Tove Lo, so of course, Dirt Femme is amazing. Hate to be a basic-azz bish, but Pineapple Slice has no right being as fun as it is, so it's definitely my favorite. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: Kind of surprised How Long wasn't saved for the inevitable deluxe/reissue, but it's a great song, so I can't complain, though I do wonder if it was written for the album or the soundtrack specifically. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block