Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

16 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

tf the comments in this thread... hitting your kids is not good or normal lol :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

this forum is getting closer and closer to the old exhell days where people were cruel towards britney

8 minutes ago, Goof22 said:

I thought this site was a Britney Spears fan site. There is so much negativity it saddens me.

Report their comments and DM me users you think are an issue and I’ll raise it! I try to get rid of the trash but I need more people to speak up. 

Jordan wants ‘kindness’ but I don’t get how allowing some people to stay here gets us closer to that, so do let me know and I’ll do what I can.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Oh lord. Too many of y’all making this into a bigger deal than it was. They lived in LA. I promise you that Lynn knew/knows the good clubs close at 4, and if she was with Paris, they probably didn’t even get to the club until about midnight. 🙄 stop trying to blame Britney, who was literally in her early/mid 20s. This stuff happens. 🤷🏼‍♀️ And after a couple drinks time flies 😂

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Are you serious? Parents are allowed nights out, you're acting like she left them alone.

I'd say 95% of parents give their children to a parent/babysitter to look after to have a night out.

Um it’s not like she did this just one night…you can go in the old exhale history and check…she was out like this every night with two babies under two…great parenting 😂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

To be honest I would do the same as Lynne if my daughter went partying until 4am showing her P having me take care of her 3 month old and 1 year old. 

you admitting you would physically assault your adult child and blame them for being ***ually assaulted tells me everything i need to know about the kind of person you are. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

At some point i hope she holds herself accountable for some of her actions. My mom would’ve done more than slap me if i came home drunk at 4am with two small children. That’s what babysitters are for. 

What would your mother have done? See that is unthinkable to me, if either of my parents babysat for me and I came home to physical assault, unless of course I was trying to attack them with a knife or something. 

And both my parents actually did smack me as a child unfortunately which traumatised me. But they wouldn’t have dared done it in my adult years. And I’m saying this with the full support of your comments about Britney’s behaviour being disrespectful and totally unreasonable if she came home way later than expected and/or drunk. 

In that situation you talk to your daughter, you assert boundaries such as refusing to ever babysit again, you make her understand how selfish she’s been - whatever applies to the situation. You don’t hit her! 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

At some point i hope she holds herself accountable for some of her actions. My mom would’ve done more than slap me if i came home drunk at 4am with two small children. That’s what babysitters are for. 

Get off your high horse.

Britney was a 24 year old who went out on a night out. Coming home at 4Am isn't unusual.

Slapping your 24 year old daughter is more proof that Lynne has a power and control issue.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Britney was out with friends. What did Lynn expect? I mean really. It's always late nights unless it's just dinner. Also, Britney was doing Lynn a favor as much as Lynn was doing Britney a favor. Britney could have hire a nanny after all.  Everything tells me Lynn over reacted. And it only got worse from there.

Britney was staying up all hours at that time and it wasn't good for her physical health long term. But every step her family did to "help" Britney was over the top and judgemental. And in the end it was all about controlling Britney and her image so her family could continue to financially benefit from being related to her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney has already paid a horrible prize for doing things during the year+ after Jayden was born. It's going to be hard for Britney to publicly say anything about it because every thing she says is already dissected and attacked. She should admit her mistakes with her close circle & therapist. I feel she never needs to do it publicly.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I disagree, my mom would be okay with it, why not? I mean it's one fun evening, i don't understand all the people who blame Britney for it. 

In fact my mom is really happy to help with such things, concert? Yeah why not... 

A good grandma should be happy to spend time with her grandchildren. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.