Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

I mean I can also understand where Lynne was coming from too but I don't think slapping Britney was the correct answer. Britney did what she could to make sure the kids were taken of. I do think maybe Britney 'excessively partying' might have been an issue to Lynne though.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, gar said:

You mean she waited up? That's weird. Or she got up specially to slap her? That's weirder.

I mean having your own children implies some responsibilities and that is all. You can understand her mom. You don’t go to the parties leaving your mom with your kids plus showing your stuff if you know what I mean

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I mean I can also understand where Lynne was coming from too but I don't think slapping Britney was the correct answer. Britney did what she could to make sure the kids were taken of. I do think maybe Britney 'excessively partying' might have been an issue to Lynne though.

If you are having problems with your mom then why would you leave your kids with her? 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Ok, that's to a teen. Not an adult as Britney was...and an adult who had bought this opportunist several houses.

If your parents hit you as an adult would you just accept that too?

I would hit right back. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Oh no, sweetie. That doesn't end at teens age. Trust and believe, in a African American household, or sothern baptist household, if I would have done the same as britney, at ANY age, mama bear would have put paws on me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Didn’t I just make a thread about this too? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

We need to start an official timeline of these coincidences. If anyone has the topics handy and Brit's corresponding post after-the-fact, I can make an Exhale Investigates timeline that links her Gram to Exhale. Would be kinda fun. It's most likely just a coincidence since we talk about all aspects of her life, she's bound to bring something up that aligns. Still, I'd be town to make a timeline. Just not sure of where we stand atm regarding these synchronicities 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

I mean having your own children implies some responsibilities and that is all. You can understand her mom. You don’t go to the parties leaving your mom with your kids plus showing your stuff if you know what I mean

Can't see the need for a slap, I'm sorry. This just shows how was the dynamic between them. Also, you're implying a mom can't leave her sons with her grandmother? Like, in what world? Here in Brazil this happens all the time, and I'm sure it happens in the US too. I'm sure Britney didn't left the children without at least asking Lynne if she could stay with them.

In any scenario, Britney was being treated like a kid. And from what we know now, it didn't change at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

In this part you're right, but Britney deserves to some time for herself. Her mother (if she really loved her) can accept it and sometimes help with take care about children and give Britney free evening with night. It's not wrong for both sides. 

I think we mostly agree. For context, being a new parent and having a grandparent in town to babysit is considered a GOD SENT miracle. If you can get a grandparent to babysit and stay out LATE you are going to CELEBRATE. Having a baby under 1 year old is the most stressful time for a parent because of the exhaustion and loneliness.

in some countries like Australia they understand this reality better. In the US, for some reason, everyone clings to the lie that “a new baby is the ultimate happiness.”

People are precious. Children are precious. But a new baby is TORTURE. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

We need to start an official timeline of these coincidences. If anyone has the topics handy and Brit's corresponding post after-the-fact, I can make an Exhale Investigates timeline that links her Gram to Exhale. Would be kinda fun. It's most likely just a coincidence since we talk about all aspects of her life, she's bound to bring something up that aligns. Still, I'd be town to make a timeline. Just not sure of where we stand atm regarding these synchronicities 

Love this idea, Jordan! I know she’s made a few captions that corresponded with threads that I’ve made. It would be cool to see it unfold :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

DM me :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

8 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

Can't see the need for a slap, I'm sorry. This just shows how was the dynamic between them. Also, you're implying a mom can't leave her sons with her grandmother? Like, in what world? Here in Brazil this happens all the time, and I'm sure it happens in the US too. I'm sure Britney didn't left the children without at least asking Lynne if she could stay with them.

In any scenario, Britney was being treated like a kid. And from what we know now, it didn't change at all.

It happens all around the world. The problem is that you have to act like a grown person. You don’t go to drunk parties in this case.

11 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Oh no, sweetie. That doesn't end at teens age. Trust and believe, in a African American household, or sothern baptist household, if I would have done the same as britney, at ANY age, mama bear would have put paws on me. 

Not to get too personal, but you sound like you derive a sense of pleasure or pride from being hit? You might want to look into that.

My mother used to get the belt when she was a kid and once she got hit so hard it knocked her out. I have never heard her talk about being hit/beaten as if it were a point of pride, and I would be disturbed if she did.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Not to get too personal, but you sound like you derive a sense of pleasure or pride from being hit? You might want to look into that.

My mother used to get the belt when she was a kid and once she got hit so hard it knocked her out. I have never heard her talk about being hit/beaten as if it were a point of pride, and I would be disturbed if she did.

You're reading too much into people. Esp over the internet. I find some of britneys upbringing similar to mine. It's bringing back memories of my childhood, that's all. I didn't realize our upbringing were this similar. 

Nice try throwing shade tho 😏 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.