Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Didn't britney punch Lynne? I'm saying you all are singing a different tune. If Britney were to hit her kids, this forum would be cheering britney on. As evident as her speaking on it, and the forum did. 

When did this happen and where was it confirmed? It's my first time hearing that.

Didn't britney punch Lynne? I'm saying you all are singing a different tune. If Britney were to hit her kids, this forum would be cheering britney on. As evident as her speaking on it, and the forum did. 

didn't that come from sam lutfi :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

you are continuing to use "if" creating scenarios to justify abusers. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m not condoning this behavior, but punishing your children through physical violence has been a norm in Eastern Europe. Hello? Check your facts. It’s even a saying where I live “I gave birth to you therefore I got the right to kill you”. 

Lmao. Ours in American black culture is similar  "I brought you in this world, I'll take you out" the elders usually say "I'll kill ya, before ya kill me"--that's usually said to annoying teens who give their parents high blood pressure. 

• Like 2

The audacity.

britney worked so hard up to that point, gave her mother so many of the finer things that fame/fortune could buy, was trying to enjoy the spoils of her hard work with a night out w friends after being left a single mom at 26/27 with her mothers help - like so many other moms across North America do - and her mom ******* slaps her. The audacity. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lmao. Ours in American black culture is similar  "I brought you in this world, I'll take you out" the elders usually say "I'll kill ya, before ya kill me"--that's usually said to annoying teens who give their parents high blood pressure. 

Ok, that's to a teen. Not an adult as Britney was...and an adult who had bought this opportunist several houses.

If your parents hit you as an adult would you just accept that too?

I would hit right back. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Like 3

1. Yes parents slap children sometimes(when they are little and can’t understand things). Is it normal? No! But it happens often.. Do parents slap adult children?! I don’t think so cause they are adults and can hear and understand things differently.

2. Britney went to the club and left children to grandmother. What’s wrong with that?! She clearly needed partying after Kevin (especially Kevin loved it and was partying all all the time) it was Britney’s turn. So even if she wasn’t answering phone was because she was in the club and drunk and at that condition people don’t even hear phone rings..

3. As a mother Lyn is an awful person. Brit was suffering (she lost husband.. she always wanted a family) and instead of helping her she slapped/betrayed/and trafficked her..

• Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Violence at any age is never okay. 

I'm not nesessarily for corporal punishment either but it's not the topic of this thread and Britney didn't mention it in her post. It's confusing why everyone is talking about Britney as if she were a child in this scenario.

Honestly, the kind of patronising attitude Britney herself hates.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I believe you! Does this mean I stand by this? Hello no! It’s terrifying! 

I knew Lynn is this type of person since day 1. This whole family disgust me!!

51 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lynne def partied wayyy more than Brinni at that age.

when you are a new parent your sleep schedule gets ******d up because the kids need to be fed three times a night. You are EXHAUSTED and ostracized because you are THAT friend with a new baby. New babies are NOT joys…they are energy leeches for the first year. If you can get a babysitter willing to stay and babysit until 4 AM you are going to GET LIT. This is 100% normal new parent stuff.

In this part you're right, but Britney deserves to some time for herself. Her mother (if she really loved her) can accept it and sometimes help with take care about children and give Britney free evening with night. It's not wrong for both sides. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.