Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

3 hours ago, Complication said:

Y'all have some toxic sounding parents tbh. 

It's just the culture norm for some. It honestly is expected when you're being disrespectful to your parents or elders. Here below is a meme of Tamar braxton mother, telllin tamar,(who was over 30) what was going to happen if she spoke disrespectful to her again. Its just something we're use to igslap you braxton family values GIF by WE tv

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Don’t rewrite things they weren’t…she wasn’t just our one night and she also displayed extremely erratic behavior for a considerable amount of time. Does this justify a conservatorship…NO…does it justify concern…absolutely. She was not merely out on one girls night out. Like I said earlier…check the exhale history. It’s well documented she was out like every night for months and then she did not show up to court mandated hearings. This is public record. Everyone has revisionist history in here acting like Britney was some sort of Saint. I love her but she was not well in this time period.

So was the father, before the divorce. Let's not act like tabloids are facts, Britney's celebrity was used against her by KFed.

You have no proof she wasn't well. We're long past using Tabloid sensationalised headlines to prove her wellness, keep up.

You don't slap someone just because you feel entitled to.

I can’t at some of you justifying Lynne’s actions. She was babysitting so Britney could have a night out. So what if she came home at 4am? The kids were probably asleep anyway, and while I don’t condone physical abuse, if Lynne slapped Britney then she had every right to slap her right the **** back. The fact she didn’t shows that she can hold restraint in tense situations. Yet somehow she was the one labeled “unhinged”. **** that. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Slayer said:

Are you serious? Parents are allowed nights out, you're acting like she left them alone.

I'd say 95% of parents give their children to a parent/babysitter to look after to have a night out.

Exactly.  When I go out with my girlfriends, my partner knows whats up.  Don't expect me until 11am the next day.  It feels to me like Lynne was looking for a reason to look down on B and be self-righteous and take a moment of happiness and freedom from her.  That's exactly what that looks like.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Body_Language69 said:

Can we all agree on this.  Let's stop the fighting...I'm just so tired of these rumors starting.  We all need to just live our lives.  If we don't, all we have is bad blood.

I didn’t know Lindsay Lohan and Taylor Swift were in this thread..spacer.png

spacer.png

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So was the father, before the divorce. Let's not act like tabloids are facts, Britney's celebrity was used against her by KFed.

You have no proof she wasn't well. We're long past using Tabloid sensationalised headlines to prove her wellness, keep up.

You don't slap someone just because you feel entitled to.

Oh I don’t agree with a slap at ALL please don’t misunderstand I don’t condone that whatsoever ever! But also it’s not tabloid fodder…she was not well and the proof is with my own eyes! Watch any video of her…I don’t need any further proof. Also many of you very much cherry pick the facts…don’t forget her security guard testified under OATH that she not only ***ually assaulted him but that he saw her use illegal ***** at this time…ppl are quick to say he’s lying but what happened to all this”believe victims” talk…with Britney you only see what you want to.

• Like 2

i might get so much fire from this, but here i come... :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

i read this post from a different point of view... and if you read again you'll see Brit just TOLD what happened without saying Lynne was "wrong".

OBVIOUSLY is not right to slap anybody! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

But imagine that maybe by that time Lynne was in fact a good mother and was helping her daughter by watching her grandsons.

I guess Lynne was rightfully pissed with her cause Britney - who was being bullied hardly by the media - was, ONCE AGAIN, giving the paparazzi exactly what they wanted: dirty pictures, looking drunk, partying hard.

All that would just make Brit's image even worse.  (and it did, didnt it???) :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

So (in this screenplay that I imagined, lol) i see Lynne trying to give Brit a WAKE UP CALL, u know? 

Let me know what you Exhalers think.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Oh I don’t agree with a slap at ALL please don’t misunderstand I don’t condone that whatsoever ever! But also it’s not tabloid fodder…she was not well and the proof is with my own eyes! Watch any video of her…I don’t need any further proof. Also many of you very much cherry pick the facts…don’t forget her security guard testified under OATH that she not only ***ually assaulted him but that he saw her use illegal ***** at this time…ppl are quick to say he’s lying but what happened to all this”believe victims” talk…with Britney you only see what you want to.

And just now you demonstrated that your memory of that time in her life is not as good as you try to make it out to be!

11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

And just now you demonstrated that your memory of that time in her life is not as good as you try to make it out to be!

Britney Spears just can't catch a break. On Wednesday, a former bodyguard of Spears' filed a ***ual harassment...

I still love Britney and don’t condone any violence! But my point is there are many many sides to this story and many sides to Britney herself just like all of us. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Britney Spears just can't catch a break. On Wednesday, a former bodyguard of Spears' filed a ***ual harassment...

I still love Britney and don’t condone any violence! But my point is there are many many sides to this story and many sides to Britney herself just like all of us. 

You just proved me right.

Look at the date he made those allegations. During Сship, not before.

+ His claims can easily be refuted.

For example, his allegations about her kids -> the Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding Flores's accusations and have closed the case without any further action.

The same can be said about ***** allegations... how can it be true, if she was constantly monitored? + It is also curious that all the accusations were directed at Britney at that time, and not a word about the people under whose control she was (which also says a lot in itself)... and then after her testimony in 2021, this dude changed his tune towards more sympathetic:

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears has claimed that a woman would give the star "three anti-psychotic medications and birth control pills" every Friday

+ Team con liked to throw Brit under the bus if they needed to divert attention from themselves. And if you look at the timeline of that period, there was a lawsuit from Brand Sense. Team con deliberately used Flores's case for so long as a distraction, instead of slamming his accusations with evidence right away. And what was important that Britney was the one who was put under bad light as opposed to Brand sense's case which highlighted Cship from the bad side.

His case was quickly settled almost immediately after Brand Sense's case was settled in feb 2012. Also reportedly Flores received a modest financial settlement that didn't even cover all of his legal costs. Which speaks volumes, imo.
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

You just proved me right.

Look at the date he made those allegations. During Сship, not before.

+ His claims can easily be refuted.

For example, his allegations about her kids -> the Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding Flores's accusations and have closed the case without any further action.

The same can be said about ***** allegations... how can it be true, if she was constantly monitored? + It is also curious that all the accusations were directed at Britney at that time, and not a word about the people under whose control she was (which also says a lot in itself)... and then after her testimony in 2021, this dude changed his tune towards more sympathetic:

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears has claimed that a woman would give the star "three anti-psychotic medications and birth control pills" every Friday

+ Team con liked to throw Brit under the bus if they needed to divert attention from themselves. And if you look at the timeline of that period, there was a lawsuit from Brand Sense. Team con deliberately used Flores's case for so long as a distraction, instead of slamming his accusations with evidence right away. And what was important that Britney was the one who was put under bad light as opposed to Brand sense's case which highlighted Cship from the bad side.

His case was quickly settled almost immediately after Brand Sense's case was settled in feb 2012. Also reportedly Flores received a modest financial settlement that didn't even cover all of his legal costs. Which speaks volumes, imo.

You miss the point entirely… but listen I’m on the same side as you… I’m rooting for Britney as much as anything I love her! But I also don’t enable everything she does as perfect. She has made mistakes too

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.