So this the closest version of the ORIGINAL MATM

57 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

The version posted is still closest to the the original, as stated. 

It has the verse by Penelope Magnet in it. 

The original version is the solo-version :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: it has the same bridge as the one performance in the NFL with (m-a-g-n-e-t).:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
The version you say with the verse by Penélope is just a Remix just like the annoying kulcha remix, :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I always hated it! I don't understand why it was on the standard track list taking the place of "Girls and Boys or Don't hang up"!

She also performed the Original solo versión at Rain night club, las Vegas

Is curious how she for the early performances of the Era used a microphone in her hand and was singing live!! the choreography was different and weaker but when the single was officially released the choreography changed becoming more fierce and doing playback. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

The original version is the solo-version :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: it has the same bridge as the one performance in the NFL with (m-a-g-n-e-t).:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
The version you say with the verse by Penélope is just a Remix just like the annoying kulcha remix, :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I always hated it! I don't understand why it was on the standard track list taking the place of "Girls and Boys or Don't hang up"!

She also performed the Original solo versión at Rain night club, las Vegas

Is curious how she for the early performances of the Era used a microphone in her hand and was singing live!! the choreography was different and weaker but when the single was officially released the choreography changed becoming more fierce and doing playback. 

It was never sung live. They used pre-recorded vocals. The only live thing we have from MatM is the studio recording.

1 hour ago, britneybits2022 said:

It was never sung live. They used pre-recorded vocals. The only live thing we have from MatM is the studio recording.

I wanna believe that in the NFL she sang live Me agains the music and Slave :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Baby one more time she did playback with the voice from the cd.
The performances at Palms Las Vegas recycled the live vocals from the NFL.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block