Which User Is Exhale Royalty?

GlitterRain

5 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

@Groundbreaking is the messiest (in a funny way) one, so he deserves a place at an Exhale Royal Court

I can recall my queen @Roxxy being popular af (but something happened and she isn´t here anymore)

Then in no particular order @Blackout2006 @Mr. Cavill @I Always Sing Live @Adriannn @Midnight @Style. @Slayer @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright→ they are all cool, they were always kind to me when I started my Exhale career, so they are THE exhale royalty

As for the OG king, @Jordan Miller comes to mind for obvious reasons

Another one with special own line is @The JayTawndre Show we had one encourtement & in was cool, otherwise, I just read his hilarious posts or watch his funny gifs, so he´s a king, I guess

As for the new, somehow popular, ones here (whom I know after my return to the Exhale court), I can think of king @Henry Torres, @GlitterRain, @DougFromBrazilIsBack@Joshyworld, @Kletus, @BrittonJeanSpears @britney fkn spears

There´s another one, @Zach F who has a special place among kings

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Reveal hidden contents

PS. those who are familiar w me and I did not tagged you → I either don´t like you or I simply forgot (in that case, forgive me if you can, pls) :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

PSS. I forgot to mention @nwonder, I recall we had a very few interactions prior my Exhale break and you seemed to be a nice lad, so I also nominate, tag, whatever you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

something happened to @Duff Man (you followed me, then unfollowed & disappeared from Exhale, then you returned king, so I´ll mention you as well :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Awww thanks babe ..even if i was mentioned last :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I like to think of myself as the silent puppet master of the forum

19 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Royalty…

obvs @Jordan Miller

then @GlitterRain and @The JayTawndre Show tie for next most iconic

ironically @Henry Torres is royalty too, despite his RUDE comment. Henry is one of the most entertaining people on Exhale.

also @DougFromBrazilIsBack for that gif he always uses, but I can never find 

And! @britney fkn spears…formerly known as Rik.

You are lovely!!! And royalty in my eyes 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

@Groundbreaking is the messiest (in a funny way) one, so he deserves a place at an Exhale Royal Court

I can recall my queen @Roxxy being popular af (but something happened and she isn´t here anymore)

Then in no particular order @Blackout2006 @Mr. Cavill @I Always Sing Live @Adriannn @Midnight @Style. @Slayer @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright→ they are all cool, they were always kind to me when I started my Exhale career, so they are THE exhale royalty

Another one with special own line is @The JayTawndre Show we had one encourtement & in was cool, otherwise, I just read his hilarious posts or watch his funny gifs, so he´s a king, I guess

As for the new, somehow popular, ones here (whom I know after my return to the Exhale court), I can think of king @Henry Torres, @GlitterRain, @DougFromBrazilIsBack@Joshyworld, @Kletus, @BrittonJeanSpears @britney fkn spears

Reveal hidden contents

PS. those who are familiar w me and I did not tagged you → I either don´t like you or I simply forgot (in that case, forgive me if you can, pls) :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

PSS. I forgot to mention @nwonder, I recall we had a very few interactions prior my Exhale break and you seemed to be a nice lad, so I also nominate, tag, whatever you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

something happened to @Duff Man (you followed me, then unfollowed & disappeared from Exhale, then you returned king, so I´ll mention you as well :wink_britney_everytime_white:

original.gif

Spoiler

faabg5mkwjs91.gif

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

This is an easy call:

@Style. @Midnight @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut @Slayer @britney fkn spears @maki93 @Freakshow__ @Mr. Cavill and of course @The JayTawndre Show whether they like it or not :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

and the ones who are gone but not forgotten @Roxxy @ColdAsFire88 @i sometimes sing live and godyoncé... can't keep up with his last user name :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

There are many more... mainly the ones who have been nice to me, y'all royals  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you Adrian and everyone else you are all royals to me. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Reveal hidden contents

Aww you sweetie, how’ve you been? Glad to have you back

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Midnight said:

I always took it as a mark of my legacy and impact on exhale. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Who else could invoke such creativity in name creation if not the only true stan of the immaculate queen of music Ms beyonce herself :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Hide contents

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Ruler of our hearts… Our Yehaw king 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

This is an easy call:

@Style. @Midnight @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut @Slayer @britney fkn spears @maki93 @Freakshow__ @Mr. Cavill and of course @The JayTawndre Show whether they like it or not :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

and the ones who are gone but not forgotten @Roxxy @ColdAsFire88 @i sometimes sing live and godyoncé... can't keep up with his last user name :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

There are many more... mainly the ones who have been nice to me, y'all royals  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

GODYONCÉ shall rise soon :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: I’m just in my “I’m a mother now” era for the time-being:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.