Britney Spears - Mood Ring (1999 Cheiron/Max Martin version) (Fanmade)

Not feeling this, β€œMR” doesn’t have that classic 90s/early 2000s melody or Cheroin influence whatsoever. It’s not a very melodic song to begin with and that era was all about melodies.

I would however love to see β€œHIAM”, β€œLiar” remixed to Y2K though. There are some early 90s/2000s reminiscence to these two tracks in particular.Β 
Β 

Edit: Shattered Glass and Amnesia too! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

It’s true it’s trueΒ spacer.png

Ok...

BACK to my fantasyΒ 

The music video for "Mood Ring" spent 15 weeks in TRL and 13 days at #1. Britney performed "Mood Ring" on Home Improvement where she played JTT's hot date on an episode. Also, JTT and Britney appeared on Sabrina The Teenage Witch and went on a double date with Sabrina and Harvey. Anddddd uhhhh The song peaked at #1 on Hot 100 and spent 2 weeks there.Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Not feeling this, β€œMR” doesn’t have that classic 90s/early 2000s melody or Cheroin influence whatsoever. It’s not a very melodic song to begin with and that era was all about melodies.

I would however love to see β€œHIAM”, β€œLiar” remixed to Y2K though. There are some early 90s/2000s reminiscence to these two tracks in particular.Β 
Β 

Edit: Shattered Glass and Amnesia too! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Agreed!Β 
I also think Ooh Ooh Baby could work

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The year is 1999 - Britney Spears is rereleasing her epic debut album "...Baby One More Time" and it will include 5 additional tracks. The new single to promote the rerelease is "Mood Ring". The music video is produced by Nigel **** and will feature Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Britney's love interest.Β 

Β 

I like it. It sounds good. Only what part kinda sucks that you have not unmastered vocals for this remix. Britney should promote this one.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block