Has anyone noticed that Britney has 2 unreleased songs "Exhale" and "Breathe Heavy"

On 10/5/2022 at 7:19 AM, Jordan Miller said:

I am today year's old when I discovered this demo :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

The Breathe Heavy one was passed to a K-pop group. 

Elle Vee has been persistent in her offering of demos to Britney over the years. Unfortunately there hasn't been a single one that's made it to the recording stage.

It sucks for Elle because she's easily just as good of a writer as Bonnie McKee.

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Elle Vee has been persistent in her offering of demos to Britney over the years. Unfortunately there hasn't been a single one that's made it to the recording stage.

It sucks for Elle because she's easily just as good of a writer as Bonnie McKee.

Totally agree. If im not mistaken Max Martin was involved with Exhale 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block