Did anyone else catch this post & caption Britney posted? It was up for just 15 mins

5 minutes ago, easy said:

many people don't though. look through her comment section on insta, the hundreds of threads dissecting her posts here, even more tweets discussing it. those places are riddled with people misinterpreting her captions, over analyzing them, and thus "diagnosing" her state of mind based on their assumptions. so here she's saying, "if you don't understand you're not meant to and i'm not going to explain it to you"

She should turn off comments 

I mean ofcourse there’s all different kinds of people who have their own perception and opinions and they honestly don’t matter 

not until Britney says she wants them to like but I think she’s okay I think she’s doing good she’s enjoying life and just posting like everyone else 

is social media only meant to post about a successful business endeavor and not to be where half these gays dudes post their ****p00rrnnn* ?

they’re obsessed with a stage version of Britney they need to get off social media not Britney 

• Like 2
On 10/1/2022 at 11:54 AM, HairFlipQueen said:

Psss … it’s important to know exactly what the other person is thinking 🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧 !!!”

ugh I didn't catch that post...

I love how outspoken she is now, how she rummages through every thought...

I think she is reading us!

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SugarfallOnYoFacexx said:

She should turn off comments 

I mean ofcourse there’s all different kinds of people who have their own perception and opinions and they honestly don’t matter 

not until Britney says she wants them to like but I think she’s okay I think she’s doing good she’s enjoying life and just posting like everyone else 

is social media only meant to post about a successful business endeavor and not to be where half these gays dudes post their ****p00rrnnn* ?

they’re obsessed with a stage version of Britney they need to get off social media not Britney 

i 10000000% agree she should turn off her comments, or at least limit them. people will still take to the other platforms to discuss what they think she means, but at least it wouldn't be directly on instagram anymore where people are truly AWFUL to her.

they're not used to seeing a celebrity, especially one of britney's caliber be so REAL on social media. people are used to pr curated bull**** and can't handle reality that sometimes their celebs aren't these perfect primed beings devoid of any human emotion we're forced to believe and consume. i LOVE it. and her realness. no matter how messy, or not, it can be.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

i 10000000% agree she should turn off her comments, or at least limit them. people will still take to the other platforms to discuss what they think she means, but at least it wouldn't be directly on instagram anymore where people are truly AWFUL to her.

they're not used to seeing a celebrity, especially one of britney's caliber be so REAL on social media. people are used to pr curated bull**** and can't handle reality that sometimes their celebs aren't these perfect primed beings devoid of any human emotion we're forced to believe and consume. i LOVE it. and her realness. no matter how messy, or not, it can be.

Agreed 

let her be messy 

let cara Cunningham and Britney be messy for FUQ SAKES LET ME

BE LOL 

• Like 1

It came off to me a lot like she was just choosing from the words that predictive texts shows when you're typing on your phone. 

I also think sometimes she may make these posts and is intentionally trying to make it sound a certain way with the SAT words/speech type thing. Could be a hint/code but I'm not really the type to do all that. She also has a poetic way of writing at times, which comes out in her songwriting.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block