Jump to content

Did anyone else catch this post & caption Britney posted? It was up for just 15 mins


Recommended Posts

I’ve tried loads of different things and my brain is just incapable of understanding how to insert images into a post on here! So I’ll instead just copy the text of her caption:

”To forecast ALL OF ME would be an inning !!! To find a TOOTH PIC would serve interest 🦷🦷🦷!!! To make sense would value what I know … and to stay complacent I carry on … let’s help them find their voice 🗣🗣🗣 !!!

Psss … it’s important to know exactly what the other person is thinking 🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧 !!!”
 

Here is a link to the account I found this on: Instagram account

She posted a graphic saying “If standing up for yourself burns a bridge, I have matches. We ride at dawn.”

I know Britney has a very unique and eccentric way of writing her captions and I’m sure they don’t mean anything, but this one was just odd to me, more so than usual. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I think a lot of fans won’t like this answer but Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders) so I think sometimes it will be hard to understand her captions hence why I think sometimes she takes ones like these down more quickly than the others. That being said, I actually find 95% of her captions not hard to understand despite the wider public trying to paint all her captions as proof she’s “not well” (sighhh)….but if I’m being honest there is caption or audio every now and then that TO ME truly does present as the above mentioned symptom (speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder) but honestly with social media it’s hard to tell and Britney just has a silly sense of humor  and sometimes likes to purposely throw people off lolol so who knows. 

Edit: Just want to add that EVEN IF she really is displaying symptoms of a certain situation, it doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I wish the general public in the US had a more nuanced understanding of mental health. Just because someone has a certain disorder doesn’t mean they’re unwell. Some people just have a more unique (and in my opinion more fun) way of seeing and expressing things

Music Video Smiling GIF

She's been drugged. She doesn't have a disorder. Also, I don't get how you listen to the audio and think there's something wrong with her(apart from her trauma.)

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I think a lot of fans won’t like this answer but Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders) so I think sometimes it will be hard to understand her captions hence why I think sometimes she takes ones like these down more quickly than the others. That being said, I actually find 95% of her captions not hard to understand despite the wider public trying to paint all her captions as proof she’s “not well” (sighhh)….but if I’m being honest there is caption or audio every now and then that TO ME truly does present as the above mentioned symptom (speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder) but honestly with social media it’s hard to tell and Britney just has a silly sense of humor  and sometimes likes to purposely throw people off lolol so who knows. 

Edit: Just want to add that EVEN IF she really is displaying symptoms of a certain situation, it doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I wish the general public in the US had a more nuanced understanding of mental health. Just because someone has a certain disorder doesn’t mean they’re unwell. Some people just have a more unique (and in my opinion more fun) way of seeing and expressing things

Music Video Smiling GIF

Very well said, this is such an interesting and balanced post. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, hello70 said:

I think a lot of fans won’t like this answer but Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders) so I think sometimes it will be hard to understand her captions hence why I think sometimes she takes ones like these down more quickly than the others. That being said, I actually find 95% of her captions not hard to understand despite the wider public trying to paint all her captions as proof she’s “not well” (sighhh)….but if I’m being honest there is caption or audio every now and then that TO ME truly does present as the above mentioned symptom (speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder) but honestly with social media it’s hard to tell and Britney just has a silly sense of humor  and sometimes likes to purposely throw people off lolol so who knows. 

Edit: Just want to add that EVEN IF she really is displaying symptoms of a certain situation, it doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I wish the general public in the US had a more nuanced understanding of mental health. Just because someone has a certain disorder doesn’t mean they’re unwell. Some people just have a more unique (and in my opinion more fun) way of seeing and expressing things

Music Video Smiling GIF

You may not like my answer, but this is what I'm understanding from your comments.  

"I think a lot of fans won't like this answer" = I'm about to say something offensive and highly opinionated. 

"Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders)" = Let me diagnose someone over the internet by interpreting their social media posts.

"speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder" = this gives me the right to say other people have issues

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

 

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

”To forecast ALL OF ME would be an inning !!! To find a TOOTH PIC would serve interest 🦷🦷🦷!!! To make sense would value what I know … and to stay complacent I carry on … let’s help them find their voice 🗣🗣🗣 !!!

 

i underlined the hidden message

forecast

S

would

U

PIC

P

serve

ER

know

OW

omplacent

L

 

SUPER BOWL CONFIRMED.

forever reblog gifs | WiffleGifforever reblog gifs | WiffleGif

new album "all of me" with first single "tooth pic" confirmed too  :bouncey:

Excited Seinfeld GIFExcited Seinfeld GIFExcited Seinfeld GIF

  • Haha 9
Link to comment
2 hours ago, hello70 said:

I think a lot of fans won’t like this answer but Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders) so I think sometimes it will be hard to understand her captions hence why I think sometimes she takes ones like these down more quickly than the others. That being said, I actually find 95% of her captions not hard to understand despite the wider public trying to paint all her captions as proof she’s “not well” (sighhh)….but if I’m being honest there is caption or audio every now and then that TO ME truly does present as the above mentioned symptom (speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder) but honestly with social media it’s hard to tell and Britney just has a silly sense of humor  and sometimes likes to purposely throw people off lolol so who knows. 

Edit: Just want to add that EVEN IF she really is displaying symptoms of a certain situation, it doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I wish the general public in the US had a more nuanced understanding of mental health. Just because someone has a certain disorder doesn’t mean they’re unwell. Some people just have a more unique (and in my opinion more fun) way of seeing and expressing things

Music Video Smiling GIF

I see your point and I don´t see your post as offensive. Anyone who has studied anything related to mental health in a professional level and has worked in the field, would immediately think about this as a possibility, even if, of course, crossing the line to try to diagnose her would be disrespectful. Not cause she is famous, but because it´s basic ethics. Yes, it actually is a way of diagnosing people. You can start tracing it out through writing and drawing, even if you can´t give a proper diagnosis, it is one of the giveaways of certain conditions. Of course, her writing has absolutely no context at all and saying she is "ill" would be just dumb.  It can be anything,  from a fun riddle, to a very silly, facetious  way of writing or  yes, a reflection of another thing. I don´t feel as if you are diagnosing, you are bringing something that would, at least, cross the mind of many with knowledge in the field. I also get bothered with how people think that a mental health condition is an insult. Diagnosing someone without that person being your patient IS VIOLENCE, no discussion there, but I don´t see that intention in what you wrote. Now, if someone also disqualifies immediately that she might have something, it is just as absurd as diagnosing. NOBODY KNOWS. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

You may not like my answer, but this is what I'm understanding from your comments.  

"I think a lot of fans won't like this answer" = I'm about to say something offensive and highly opinionated. 

"Britney clearly displays disorganized thought/speech patterns at times (a common symptom for certain disorders)" = Let me diagnose someone over the internet by interpreting their social media posts.

"speaking from personal experience with a certain disorder" = this gives me the right to say other people have issues

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

 

 

 

What they’re saying is that a lot of people have different kinds of brains that people paint as ‘mentally unwell’. What you’re doing is affirming that anyone who is not neurotypical is unwell.

 

stop that please 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Forecast All of Me vs. the piece of Britney the public knows … and a forecast is just a prediction & there’s 7 innings in the game. 

Britney’s truth makes sense & the people who haven’t spoken out & used their voice must have something in their teeth or are just F-ing complacent 

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I see your point and I don´t see your post as offensive. Anyone who has studied anything related to mental health in a professional level and has worked in the field, would immediately think about this as a possibility, even if, of course, crossing the line to try to diagnose her would be disrespectful. Not cause she is famous, but because it´s basic ethics. Yes, it actually is a way of diagnosing people. You can start tracing it out through writing and drawing, even if you can´t give a proper diagnosis, it is one of the giveaways of certain conditions. Of course, her writing has absolutely no context at all and saying she is "ill" would be just dumb.  It can be anything,  from a fun riddle, to a very silly, facetious  way of writing or  yes, a reflection of another thing. I don´t feel as if you are diagnosing, you are bringing something that would, at least, cross the mind of many with knowledge in the field. I also get bothered with how people think that a mental health condition is an insult. Diagnosing someone without that person being your patient IS VIOLENCE, no discussion there, but I don´t see that intention in what you wrote. Now, if someone also disqualifies immediately that she might have something, it is just as absurd as diagnosing. NOBODY KNOWS. 

Very well articulated. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...