Did anyone else catch this post & caption Britney posted? It was up for just 15 mins

42 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

What they’re saying is that a lot of people have different kinds of brains that people paint as ‘mentally unwell’. What you’re doing is affirming that anyone who is not neurotypical is unwell.

stop that please 

That is not at all what I’m saying. 

• Like 1

What I’m getting from the British flags, standing up for yourself and burning bridges, is that Elton probably tried to push her to promo more or do a video etc and she’s standing up for herself and maybe burning that bridge in the process. She can do what she wants, I’m sure she was upfront about how much she’d be putting into the project from the getgo. They can suck it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Aymama said:

The “it’s important to know what the other person is thinking” with the British flags, I think that’s referring to what something Elton said possibly 

Yeah I wondered that too. Then again, Britney does seem to use random flags in her captions that are totally unrelated to what she’s saying, so who knows. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve tried loads of different things and my brain is just incapable of understanding how to insert images into a post on here! So I’ll instead just copy the text of her caption:

”To forecast ALL OF ME would be an inning !!! To find a TOOTH PIC would serve interest 🦷🦷🦷!!! To make sense would value what I know … and to stay complacent I carry on … let’s help them find their voice 🗣🗣🗣 !!!

Psss … it’s important to know exactly what the other person is thinking 🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧 !!!”

Here is a link to the account I found this on: Instagram account

She posted a graphic saying “If standing up for yourself burns a bridge, I have matches. We ride at dawn.”

I know Britney has a very unique and eccentric way of writing her captions and I’m sure they don’t mean anything, but this one was just odd to me, more so than usual. 

• Love 1

Can we not observe and describe someone’s behavior without even talking about mental health anymore? It always sounds extremely problematic in at least a billion different ways.

We can easily just say Britney’s thoughts seem disconnected to us without making any intimations about her inner mind state. Hasn’t it already been done to death? And what is the positive purpose of it?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SugarfallOnYoFacexx said:

She’s saying in order to be understood you have to make it make sense properly ? 

yes. clearly her captions are purposefully vague for a reason— to protect what she knows. it leaves everything to speculation and analyzation as happens with literally anything she says. why be straightforward when people will interpret her words however they want to fit their narrative anyway? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, easy said:

yes. clearly her captions are purposefully vague for a reason— to protect what she knows. it leaves everything to speculation and analyzation as happens with literally anything she says. why be straightforward when people will interpret her words however they want to fit their narrative anyway? 

I find her being straightforward already so I don’t understand 

there’s no deeper meaning she’s saying exactly what she said 

“I don’t care who gets mad I’m healing and this is my story”

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SugarfallOnYoFacexx said:

I find her being straightforward already so I don’t understand 

there’s no deeper meaning she’s saying exactly what she said 

“I don’t care who gets mad I’m healing and this is my story”

many people don't though. look through her comment section on insta, the hundreds of threads dissecting her posts here, even more tweets discussing it. those places are riddled with people misinterpreting her captions, over analyzing them, and thus "diagnosing" her state of mind based on their assumptions. so here she's saying, "if you don't understand you're not meant to and i'm not going to explain it to you"

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block