Camila Cabello’s Bam Bam is the most streamed 2022 female song on Spotify. Are we surprised?

CHAOTIC STYLE.

9 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Idk but if it’s that successful I don’t see why xtine would get 7 noms and miss PAYOLA would not 

Only two songs on Camila's recent album would have been eligible as only two were 51% or more sung in Spanish. I'm not even sure any of her new music was submitted in the event that it was eligible. 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Don’t Go Yet has almost 400M streams, she did a movie, performed rock in rio, tour with coldplay, filmed the voice, performed at champions league, partnered with victoria secret. 

I’m not even a casual listener, but looking at her career in 2022 Camila Cabello is far from being a flop. Like damn gurl… :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: me reading all the things she’s done this year. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah cause we are streaming cause that munchkin is featured :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: he could be replaced by anyone and it would still be a hit 

71+ million listeners think differently.. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I'm not saying he's the main reason the song became a hit but the facts speak for themselves, he is strong on Spotify and that's a bonus.

• Like 1

PLUS it's no secret while the US cancelled her. Europe and other Markets didn't..

She's still huge in other countries, the facts don't lie,,cod billboard did announce in an article, the US is not really streaming that much as it was before, part pandemic and other stuff but they're not interesting in streaming.

LOWKEY, ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT SURPRISED

We are the only ones that treat stuff like this as a fad, should haven't known eventually the writings was gonna happen, that unlike movies or TV, music is always a fad here.

One big reason is gen z not signing up. And Spotify is now inns problem, do they sell out and create a gen z streaming app.

Apparently there's an app in india @Blackout2006, that combined both TikTok and Spotify and that won gen z..

or the big question is not fix it, just caters to the millennials which is no longer in the forefront of pop culture trend's or being marketed anymore meaning we're no longer relevant in the consumer World.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block