Sean & Jayden Celebrated their birthdays with the woman who interviewed K-Fed, Daphne Barak

Cqleb

6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I hope those kids grow up to see what a leech snake Kevin really is.

Honestly, I feel like at some point they will realize they were used by their father and their whole family to hurt their mother. I don't think they'll totally turn on their father but I really feel like they will, once they are grown and living their own lives and have no choice but to ask themselves some questions, understand their mother and reconnect with her.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Persona said:

I’m guessing Kevin is betting on this woman helping him to get more media attention or whatever. But the fact that he’s letting this woman, who had ties to a p*do, near his kids just because he smells money? Be angry with the boys I don’t care but this is so scary. Kevin really would do anything for money it seems.

Reading this and thinking KEvin being the one "susceptible to undue influence" is a dark plot twist

4 hours ago, Avenger said:

Britney has been told no to post pictures with her kids but a random lady can? I can't. 

Who is this lady again? 

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

She did the KFlop interview. She’s a notorious disinformation “journalist.” She is a Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein sympathizer.

Apparently she also exploited Amy Winehose and wrote a book about her. I wonder if she's going for a next best thing approach and is trying to get close to Kevin and the kids since she obviously can't get close to Britney herself

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s funny how Kevin is out and about around papz and whoring the 2x brats to the media - the child support $$$ are coming to an end and he’ll be relying on the “Britney’s sons speak out” exclusive interview $$$ to keep him going 

Stop calling her kids brats? They are kids . Her kids! Do you know them? Do any of us know what they have been told, seen, experienced. Regardless they are young kids . Its the adults that are slimy. I am sad for her children. Its a tough age for many kids. Please refrain from talking negative about these young men. I think they should be off limits on this site but thats just my opinion. They I am sure have mixed emotions. Yes, This women is gross and shady,  the lawyer Kevin has is shady. Kevin is grasping for straws because the money is about to dry up. Yet no need to speak unkindly about her kids. Cut the garbage people. We are not living their young impressionable lives either. I really think many fans need to get a grip. Yes they are being manipulated. Yet I hope Britney and her boys heal. In time their minds will understand more of the situation. Yet its not her kids faults for doing an interview. Its Kevin who stooped to a lower level and used these kids to alienate them more from their mother. What are these kids being told? What have they seen? I am for her *****. I try and get her reasoning. Yet imagine being their age? They must have friends comments saying hurtful things. I expect negative comments back. It seems to be the way of the world lately. 

I said it before that Kevin will exploit those kids for money. Obviously they are working on something to make those kids famous. She said it they are so talented and can’t wait to show what they got. Kevin knows the child support checks are coming to an end, therefore he’s two steps ahead of the game by trying to secure his income with Jayden and Sean. It’s for certain they will be put in the entertainment business. It benefites Kevin to have them brainwashed so the kids could be on his side. He’s been manipulating this the whole type. He fought for custody because he saw them as a financial investment. He didn’t mind sacrificing his life to be a full time dad because that came with a $40,000 monthly payment. And now that he’s almost done collecting his checks. He will move on to the next which is make millions off his children.Can stand that man. Ugh!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block