How the New Generation Sees Britney Spears

MikeMasi

29 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I see a MikeMasi thread/post and I automatically know it's going to shade or slam Britney while pretending like he's part of the solution :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He called out @Slayerin the spice girls group, I just said noone was here for Solo Melanie C, did I get slaughtered Yes..

but Mike did it much worse he announced that he's a little mix fan and Stans Jesy nelson..

? I'm like Damn it. Deleted the post..

Now I know I have to be careful in groups on Facebook,no idea when he's lurking to attack member's that aren't in groups or Facebook for anybody now..

thank you for letting me know who he is.. face matched and attacking a Britney Stan made total sense of the puzzle.

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I see a MikeMasi thread/post and I automatically know it's going to shade or slam Britney while pretending like he's part of the solution :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I reposted a video that I didn’t make and am acknowledging how she was fierce back in the day. Silly to say that 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He called out @Slayerin the spice girls group, I just said noone was here for Solo Melanie C, did I get slaughtered Yes..

but Mike did it much worse he announced that he's a little mix fan and Stans Jesy nelson..

? I'm like Damn it. Deleted the post..

Now I know I have to be careful in groups on Facebook,no idea when he's lurking to attack member's that aren't in groups or Facebook for anybody now..

thank you for letting me know who he is.. face matched and attacking a Britney Stan made total sense of the puzzle.

I don’t even know what any of this means? Spice Girl group? Little Mix? Lurking or attacking fans? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block