How the New Generation Sees Britney Spears

MikeMasi

17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You know how dumb tik tik is.Ā 

Ā 

"You know Janet Jackson is old. When your Michael Jackson's mother you have to be old"

One problem.Ā 

Ā 

Michael was born in 1958, Janet born in 1966, not only ageism but highly impossible.Ā 

not them thinking janet is his mother :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Iā€™m technically apart of this ā€œnew generationā€ gen zā€¦ but Iā€™m a 90ā€™s baby and Iā€™m 24. Britney has been part of my life ever since I can remember, I literally grew up idolizing Brit, because I had older siblings, who stanned her too, as well as my parents. Britney is an icon and the people I know my age and around my age, in our mid 20ā€™s and even some early 20ā€™s love Britney. She was our first exposure to music. So no shade, but I donā€™t know what ā€œnew generationā€ ur referring to.. cause what I see are a bunch of weirdo haters, who are sitting on the internet, being agest. The haters are always gonna be louder than the supporters! Brit doesnā€™t have to do anything, but continue to be herself, and if u donā€™t like it, then donā€™t watch.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

It's also a bit of a stretch to say "What this generation thinks of.." with a handful of anecdotal videos from some silly folks. No way can you draw a conclusion from that. And like other people have mentioned before, who cares what other people think? You enjoy her and her music,, so why do other peoples opinions matter?

It's the Lynch mob of being into cliques and stuff unfortunately it will never end, especially in today's society the days of being an individual are no longer happening cos of social media..

? so MANY power point discussions exist from phycologists and other angles like marketing..

One person might like something in a testing thing,but when 99 hate it. They basically hate it to, to feel like part of something instead of seeing what the others don't see in the product that actually made you smile..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block