what is your unpopular opinion about britney spears 🤔

- Soda Pop and Mmm Papi are great songs

- Thinkin' About You is one of the greatest songs on BOMT

- Shadow should've been replaced by Strangest Love 

- I don't get the big deal with Unusual You. It's not a bad song but I don't think it's this masterpiece people make it out to be.

- idk if it's an unpopular opinion but I'm always shocked that in this sub people seem to dislike Perfect Lover and Ooh Ooh Baby , to me they are one of the best songs on Blackout. 

- her instagram is cringe (although I think this is only an unpopular opinion in this sub)

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

Me Against the Music was a mistake. The song is not lead single material, let alone a duet betweet two of the biggest female pop stars of all time. A big disappointment.

I agree apart from it being a disappointment. I love MATM. But I agree it shouldn't have been the lead single. I definitely think if Toxic was the lead single, ITZ would have been massive and charted better here in the UK

• Like 3

My unpopular opinion is Blackout is her 2nd best album but In The Zone beats it by a mile off

Also dunno if this is an unpopular opinion or  not,  I'd be curious if people would agree with this. In my opinion it is an absolute crime Amnesia and Quicksand were only deluxe  tracks on Circus. Particularly Amnesia, Amnesia should've been a single for definite.  I hate Mannequin so could have replaced that and Radar (why was Radar on both Blackout and Circus?). . Amnesia and Quicksand are both up there on her best songs and it's a crime they were only deluxe tracks.  Also speaking of Deluxe tracks, how the hell was He About To Lose Me just a deluxe track? Again imo it's one of Britneys best songs!!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Also dunno if this is an unpopular opinion or  not,  I'd be curious if people would agree with this. In my opinion it is an absolute crime Amnesia and Quicksand were only deluxe  tracks on Circus. Particularly Amnesia, Amnesia should've been a single for definite.  I hate Mannequin so could have replaced that and Radar (why was Radar on both Blackout and Circus?). . Amnesia and Quicksand are both up there on her best songs and it's a crime they were only deluxe tracks.  Also speaking of Deluxe tracks, how the hell was He About To Lose Me just a deluxe track? Again imo it's one of Britneys best songs!!

I can be wrong but I believe one of the reasons Amnesia isn't on the standart edition is because the topic of the song is very similar to Blur. 

I agree about Quicksand and I'd add Phonography, Dangerous and Abroad.

• Like 1

Britney the album is not good, even though its my favorite era, and has the best singles

In The Zone is much better than Blackout

Break The Ice and Born To Make You Happy are overrated in this fanbase

Work ***** is one of her worst songs, sounds like a song someone from the Real Housewives would sing

Boys is one of her best songs, I dont know why many here dislike it

Someday and Dont Let me Be The Last To Know are her best ballads

Big Fat Bass is not that bad

• Like 1
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I also HATE that she got a nose job,

she was SO naturally beautiful!

It ruined her face and made it look weird

She actually had two nose jobs. One was around 2000 and the other a few years ago. When she looked her best, she had already had some subtle work done. But the last one went overboard, I agree. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

I can be wrong but I believe one of the reasons Amnesia isn't on the standart edition is because the topic of the song is very similar to Blur. 

I agree about Quicksand and I'd add Phonography, Dangerous and Abroad.

I never thought about that but  yeh now you've said that Amnesia and Blur is actually about the same thing. Although , and this might be another unpopular opinion, i love Blur but Amnesia is so much better and if it was between them two to be on the standard edition, Amnesia shouldve won hands down. imo its one of Britney's best songs, it  shouldve been a single  

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You guys will probably crucify me for this but:

I don't like Toxic.

Its too overplayed and she has much better songs.

Now you can see why my opinion is VERY unpopular :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i dont not like  Toxic but like you, its overplayed and if im putting Britney on, Toxic  is one of the last songs i would feel like putting on

actually this made me remember although ive said this on here before, I  cant stand Baby One More Time anymore. its weird , i still love Crazy, Sometimes, Soda Pop, FTBOMH, Autumn Goodbye, all from the BOMT album, but i cant stand Baby One More Time anymore. i think ive heard it too many times and if my dad thinks hes being nice by putting Britney on for me, he always puts on BOMT and i think gawd not again 

• Like 1
On 9/24/2022 at 12:33 AM, Duff Man said:

Got a few.. hold my joint..

I dont think its a completely unpopular opinion but i will say this..

(if you decide you have a problem with MY opinion then its YOUR problem ..its 2022)

-I feel britney is completely underrated as an artist..she can sing..dance..act..be herself and be loved for it..

Not many artists ever come close to her and in the future probably never will be able to

-Beyonce for example is extremely talented..but everyone knows shes overrated..from writing credits to stealing peoples ideas ..Beyonce is overrated..talented absolutely..but overrated..

-Katy Perry sucks..I'm not even stating my case..the artists she has offended over the years screams jealousy...i think katy is bitter and her kids entertainment career is actually hilarious.. a real example of 'pop generic crap" 

-Britney was earning $2000 a week..less than her father.. her team ..people on her own payroll..she never gave up.. she was earning less than her dancers..her crew.. her management.. she only caved in WHEN SHE HAD TO..SHE KNEW HER SELF WORTH AFTER YEARS OF THEM EXPLOITING HER.. 

again i dont think anyone will come close to her level of dedication..

-I think she should work with the weeknd or his producer's..i think that would give a mature take on her blackout vibes and give her a confidence boost.. she likes her newer material ..

-Any team (jamie) that decides mood ring is a bonus and 'better' should be on standard edition simply wanted to keep britney censored..same with the artwork..jamie scrapped anything with genuine symbolism..

-Invitation should have been the lead single..

-And i think her father (jamie) has threatened people with his gun on numerous occasions..(thats not an unpopular opinion though)

I also think its absolutely ridiculous that no one is serving jail time already given THE OBVIOUS FACTS WE ALL KNOW..

-I would like britney to have enjoy one night with friends and have some 4/20 :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:.. its legal there and god knows she deserves some free time...

-I personally think britney should buy a second home in the UK 🇬🇧  .. even if she barely visits.. i think the UK could give her a sense of self and plenty of privacy...literally the queen of uk lived in London and still holidayed within the UK because of its privacy..quiet areas i think britney would benefit from experiencing..

-i think britney is an Amazing mother..a person who loves others more than herself

.and she's been screwed by it.. honestly i feel britney needs to cut her family out forever.. 

-Her kids owe her a massive apology not the other way round.. 

-kfed is a pathetic kunt...using his children at the right time to attain more money ..what was he saying when she moved nearby "as long as it dont disturb me more power to her.." :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.. kfed ..your disgusting.. 

honestly her kids are brats.. never once have i had an opinion on them but they are old enough now for me to say ..they knew exactly their job and their role recording their mother.. i would understand if britney is so hurt that she doesnt talk to them UNTIL THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR WRONG DOINGS AND APOLOGISE...

-a lot of stones have been thrown britney's way this past year..YET the GP defend her..her actions.. her feelings..her parenting..it only makes people love her more and makes her relatable..

-i think she has a very successful career ahead of her.. if she wants it.. the GP want her back

„Invitation should have been the lead single“ :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.