Was Ashley O inspired by Britney Spears?

1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

She's literally a business manager of Kardashians, JLo, Travis etc... You think celebrities only know celebrities? Well guess what they also know managers, photographers, directors etc :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

known by being a business manager is different than being known as an abusive business manager 

1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

Oh hunny yes. When I watched the scene of her handcuffed to the hospital bed , my stomach turned a little thinking of Britney in the 5150. The movie I Care A lot was also definitely inspired by her situation. 

I agree about this movie! this was filmed when conservatorship were a hot topic 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The chokehold this song had on me :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The mash-up with Gaga's "Why'd You Do That" from A Star Is Born still has a chokehold on my hairline.

47 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The hologram Ashley O’s team made to allow Ashley to still perform while she was drugged and imprisoned in her own home. Sound familiar? 

Did you see this episode of Black Mirror? I highly suggest you do if you haven’t. It’s eerily similar to Britney and her conservatorship. 

Thread inspired by @Ghoulia 

It has startling parallels to Britney and the conservatorship in hindsight, but no. It's based on Miley herself, that's why she was cast. Obviously Miley was never in a coma, but they just took a bunch of her experiences as a child star and amped them up to 11.

If it reminds you of Britney, it's because that's just what all child stars go through, including Britney.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block