Was Ashley O inspired by Britney Spears?

Just now, GlitterRain said:

The hologram Ashley O’s team made to allow Ashley to still perform while she was drugged and imprisoned in her own home.

Did you see this episode of Black Mirror? I highly suggest you do if you haven’t. It’s eerily similar to Britney and her conservatorship. 

Thread inspired by @Ghoulia 

Check out the timeline on the Wikipedia  - 

The episode premiered in early June of 2019. It was filmed in late 2018. There are too many coincidences for this to be an accident!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

People from industry literally knew way before us :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

OT: It was inspired by @britney fkn spears's Exhale conservatorship that took place in 2022

spacer.png 

let’s not pretend that britney was the only one on those circumstances. There’s plenty of stories about managers abusing artists. So the episode is about the artists who were/are abused 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Me when I'm extremely delusion at its best.

People in music industry literally knew about Britney' situation way before us. People know each other, I really can't stand that some people think everything is a secret. Well it was a secret for us but not for people that live in that environment. Britney's wedding photographer admitted celebrities knew :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: Cher even admitted that in Vegas everyone heard stories. Like c'mon stop being delusional :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

This!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Me when I'm extremely delusion at its best.

People in music industry literally knew about Britney' situation way before us. People know each other, I really can't stand that some people think everything is a secret. Well it was a secret for us but not for people that live in that environment. Britney's wedding photographer literally admitted celebrities knew :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: Cher even admitted that in Vegas everyone heard stories. Like c'mon stop being delusional :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

me when i’m on coke

they heard stories about her situation? yes! they knew what the details were? No!

Lou taylor was not a thing that even we talked that much in 2018!

But go ahead with your high fever delusional. 

If the story reminds me of brit? yes, but let’s not pretend this was inspired by her 

• Super Mods
Just now, s&m said:

me when i’m on coke

they heard stories about her situation? yes! they knew what the details were? No!

Lou taylor was not a thing that even we talked that much in 2018!

But go ahead with your high fever delusional. 

If the story reminds me of brit? yes, but let’s not pretend this was inspired by her 

Maybe it was though. It’s a 50/50 :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block