Zach F

27 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Hey I’ve missed you on here! I haven’t been on the last few weeks as I was admitted to rehab but like it seemed like you were quiet for awhile in August and everyone was using your infamous GIF and I was like WAIT NO THATS NOT DOUG!!!!! 😭😭😭 Then again I might have just missed you in threads. Hope ur well ❤️

Hey!!! How you doing? I hope you’re well. 
 I was on vacation on August and then Slayer got me a warning because of the Nene gif and then I changed my username to IHateExhale and Jordan didn’t like it much and after 14 days I changed back my name lololol. 

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I subscribed to some onyfans accounts for money and have to say it's always a scam with some photos that some weeks later land on Twitter anyways and all other videos collaborations and such is for pay through the dms again with prices that I would maybe pay for a Justin Bieber p tape but not for the soulless content most of them provide XD

I have a subscription to several JFF portals, and they’re definitely not scams: everything or most everything available for the monthly subscription price. It really depends on who you subscribe to, and yes, it sucks when models do that, but the most famous ones will usually keep you satisfied for your monthly charge.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Hey!!! How you doing? I hope you’re well. 
 I was on vacation on August and then Slayer got me a warning because of the Nene gif and then I changed my username to IHateExhale and Jordan didn’t like it much and after 14 days I changed back my name lololol. 

I’m good!! And oh that’s why I haven’t noticed you around! Well, welcome back!!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ missed ya hon!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Zach F said:

I’ve been thinking about making one for awhile now so I wanted to see if anyone who already has one has any suggestions or tips? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If you're femme, act masc.

If you're masc, act even more masc.

Pretend to be straight, and the gays will eat it up. For whatever reason, straight boys doing gay things pop off on OF like no one's business.

And don't bottom, even if you have an amazing ***. The second you bottom, the fantasy is ruined and the gays will leave. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I've been thinking of doing Only Fans with my man for a while now, but he's too vanilla and I'm too femme and fat.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Think twice about making it, that's my advice :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

This is literally a form of prostitution and you can have huge problems in the future because of that like for example to get a job. I know our generation wants to make it seem like s** work is cute but it's dangerous in a lot of ways. But it's your life, your decisions :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yea I’m still trying to figure out if I really wanna do it or not especially with trying to promote it cuz I don’t have time to do that 😂

3 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Think twice about creating it, that's my advice :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

This is literally a form of prostitution and you can have huge problems in the future because of that like for example to get a job. I know our generation wants to make it seem like s** work is cute but it's dangerous in a lot of ways. But it's your life, your decisions :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Not necessarily and that’s just stereotyping that everyone on onlyfans does **** or gets banged on camera. I’m a vet, I also show my ***** on my OF and one can not affect the other. If I did collabs that may be another story but at my age, I’m student loan free and I own 2 properties. Very proud of the decisions I’ve made. 

1 minute ago, StephenDallas said:

Not necessarily and that’s just stereotyping that everyone on onlyfans does **** or gets banged on camera. I’m a vet, I also show my ***** on my OF and one can not affect the other. If I did collabs that may be another story but at my age, I’m student loan free and I own 2 properties. Very proud of the decisions I’ve made. 

Awesome thanks dude! 

11 minutes ago, StephenDallas said:

At what cost tho good for u, no shade but I couldn't never be proud of achieving all of that by showing my **** online :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Keep doing you I mean I like to watch this type of content sometimes but I've never understood how people can do this :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Btw won't you have problems getting a job when they find out? Does it affect your romantic life negatively? Spill :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

5 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

At what cost tho good for u, no shade but I couldn't never be proud of achieving all of that by showing my **** online :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Keep doing you I mean I like to watch this type of content sometimes but I've never understood how people can do this :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Btw won't you have problems getting a job when they find out? Does it affect your romantic life negatively? Spill :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Not at all, don’t worry I’m not sensitive to it or anything. So when I started OF I went a full year without showing nudity and I was still earning about 10k a month just from that. After that I went full Monty. Never anything ****o or anything I’d be ashamed of. I went to a HR meeting in work that I asked for to see if this would affect me, they assured me it wouldn’t and that I would be classified as a nude model / artist. Now that I’m a full qualified vet I dont post much but still like to appease my audience. I’m married, my husband manages my OF as I get anxious with all the messages and comments, he is a doctor himself. It’s no different from what half the artists do that people Stan on here, the only negative push back is people getting frustrated it’s not more explicit. But at 30 years of age I could retire tomo if I wanted and not have to worry 

29 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Gurl, he just said he's a vet. Vets get pensions for the rest of their lives. I know 18 year olds who signed up straight out of high school, bounced after their first tour was up, and started collecting checks. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: He doesn't need to work ever again, so he can spread his ******* online if he wants to.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block