Zach F

1 hour ago, Zach F said:

I’ve been thinking about making one for awhile now so I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions or tips? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

WoW! Now, you’re talking! I’m loving this! Here are my tips and observations:

Adult movie sales did show a decline about fifteen years ago because of free material and piracy, but they are back up to mountain tops due to platforms such as OnlyFans and JustFor.Fans, and that has stimulated revenue for webcam and studio websites of that kind as well.

I can tell you that yes, you can be very much successful on OF and/or JFF and make much money. You seriously can, and there’s a public for all looks, personalities and body types, but you’ve gotta work for it and take it seriously

As Romeo Davis explained in a podcast interview, it is not a get rich quick scheme. Some join, have the charisma, the potential, start uploading some photos, some clips but quickly let go of it all—the competition is fierce! Others update it, but the quality is poor, the scenes are too short, the action is faked… Some have too much of their material behind a paywall in addition to the monthly subscription fee… In all such cases, fans usually drop out fast! (I recommend charging a low price when starting out or maybe making it free and then, at some point, charging a fee.)

Aaron Carter has mostly been posting photos, occasional solos, but not much action (w/ his on and off girlfriend). The reason why he’s made bank from it (almost a million) is because of his celebrity status. Source

If unknown, you’ll really have to go the extra mile and keep updating—at least one good action video per week (w/ one or more partners of your choice) and some cool, hot photos and clips. As a newcomer, you’ve really gotta keep updating and show true skills and passion to keep subscribers watching, engaging and paying!

You’ll also have to use Twitter a lot to promote your portal, adult art and modelling. Twitter does allow uncensored adult content. As for Instagram and TikTok, you’ll have to censor it a lot, post different other things, but it’s still gonna work. Justin the Jock on Instagram for example

If you’re only gonna join one portal, I’d opt for JustFor.Fans; it’s better on some levels. You could also join either platform and upload to both at the same time like some stars do; more promo, more fans, more revenue. You can also apply to join certain studio websites; if selected, it’ll up your visibility, extend your network and help promote your personal portals.

One more thing… In order to achieve great acclaim in the adult industry, you should be willing to travel. Big stars like Romeo Davis, Ethan Chase, Manuel Skye, Justin the Jock, Cliff Jensen, Michael Boston, Johnny Rapid, Paul Canon, Paddy O’Brian, Daniel Montoya, Alejo Ospina, Cole Connor, Valentin Amour, Michael Lucas, Cade Maddox, Sir Peter and so forth sure travel a lot cross-country and abroad. 

When starting out, you can keep it local; you should go with the flow, step by step, gradually progress and enjoy the process, but you should be open to the idea of doing some eventual travelling to meet and meat with other performers, partake in live nightclub events and parties, ceremonies, etc.

So yeah! You should go for it, maintain your confidence, and you could be a big star! Too many, just like in the music industry, give up! Resilience and perseverance are the key to success and glory! Amen! Hail Lust! Hail Asmodeus! Hail Philotanus! Hail Priapus!
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

WoW! Now, you’re talking! I’m loving this! Here are my tips and observations:

Adult movie sales did show a decline about fifteen years ago because of free material and piracy, but they are back up to mountain tops due to platforms such as OnlyFans and JustFor.Fans, and that has stimulated revenue for webcam and studio websites of that kind as well.

I can tell you that yes, you can be very much successful on OF and/or JFF and make much money. You seriously can, and there’s a public for all looks, personalities and body types, but you’ve gotta work for it and take it seriously

As Romeo Davis explained in a podcast interview, it is not a get rich quick scheme. Some join, have the charisma, the potential, start uploading some photos, some clips but quickly let go of it all—the competition is fierce! Others update it, but the quality is poor, the scenes are too short, the action is faked… Some have too much of their material behind a paywall in addition to the monthly subscription fee… In all such cases, fans usually drop out fast! (I recommend charging a low price when starting out or maybe making it free and then, at some point, charging a fee.)

Aaron Carter has mostly been posting photos, occasional solos, but not much action (w/ his on and off girlfriend). The reason why he’s made bank from it (almost a million) is because of his celebrity status. Source

If unknown, you’ll really have to go the extra mile and keep updating—at least one good action video per week (w/ one or more partners of your choice) and some cool, hot photos and clips. As a newcomer, you’ve really gotta keep updating and show true skills and passion to keep subscribers watching, engaging and paying!

You’ll also have to use Twitter a lot to promote your portal, adult art and modelling. Twitter does allow uncensored adult content. As for Instagram and TikTok, you’ll have to censor it a lot, post different other things, but it’s still gonna work. Justin the Jock on Instagram for example

If you’re only gonna join one portal, I’d opt for JustFor.Fans; it’s better on some levels. You could also join either platform and upload to both at the same time like some stars do; more promo, more fans, more revenue. You can also apply to join certain studio websites; if selected, it’ll up your visibility, extend your network and help promote your personal portals.

One more thing… In order to achieve great acclaim in the adult industry, you should be willing to travel. Big stars like Romeo Davis, Ethan Chase, Manuel Skye, Justin the Jock, Cliff Jensen, Michael Boston, Johnny Rapid, Paul Canon, Paddy O’Brian, Daniel Montoya, Alejo Ospina, Cole Connor, Valentin Amour, Michael Lucas, Cade Maddox, Sir Peter and so forth sure travel a lot cross-country and abroad. 

When starting out, you can keep it local; you should go with the flow, step by step, gradually progress and enjoy the process, but you should be open to the idea of doing some eventual travelling to meet and meat with other performers, partake in live nightclub events and parties, ceremonies, etc.

So yeah! You should go for it, maintain your confidence, and you could be a big star! Too many, just like in the music industry, give up! Resilience and perseverance are the key to success and glory! Amen! Hail Lust! Hail Asmodeus! Hail Philotanus! Hail Priapus!

Thanks dude! That helps a lot! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Please just respect your subscribers and their intelligence. Be honest about what the buyer will be getting and don’t scam people like a lot of IG famous muscle straight boys. 

Thanks, yea I definitely will do that. I’m gonna do a free subscription but charge for any pictures and videos but it won’t be that expensive like most are. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zach F said:

I’ve been thinking about making one for awhile now so I wanted to see if anyone who already has one has any suggestions or tips? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Well, honestly just like anything you were to do that has your name or image… You have to promote it!!! I think some people think they’re going to create or do something and then that’s it! They sit and wait for it to take off. (I’m not meaning you!!!) No matter what you’re going to have to promote, like it’s a book, album, tour or even a car wash!!! If you want to do this, then DO IT!!! Just remember that you’re going to have to share and really work to get eyes on it, and there will be judging eyes and supportive eyes… Either 👀👀👀 that’s viewing will bring in money baby!!! 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

Well, honestly just like anything you were to do that has your name or image… You have to promote it!!! I think some people think they’re going to create or do something and then that’s it! They sit and wait for it to take off. (I’m not meaning you!!!) No matter what you’re going to have to promote, like it’s a book, album, tour or even a car wash!!! If you want to do this, then DO IT!!! Just remember that you’re going to have to share and really work to get eyes on it, and there will be judging eyes and supportive eyes… Either 👀👀👀 that’s viewing will bring in money baby!!! 

Thank you!! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

nene GIF

Hey I’ve missed you on here! I haven’t been on the last few weeks as I was admitted to rehab but like it seemed like you were quiet for awhile in August and everyone was using your infamous GIF and I was like WAIT NO THATS NOT DOUG!!!!! 😭😭😭 Then again I might have just missed you in threads. Hope ur well ❤️

I subscribed to some onyfans accounts for money and have to say it's always a scam with some photos that some weeks later land on Twitter anyways and all other videos collaborations and such is for pay through the dms again with prices that I would maybe pay for a Justin Bieber p tape but not for the soulless content most of them provide XD

• Like 2
2 hours ago, x.rox said:

Low key promoting your anticipated only fans on a Britney Spears website… creative

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

thanks for clarifying the abbreviation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

it's probably like YouTube, Instagram, and music - dozens of thousands of accounts, only a few hundreds-thousands ones that bank money.

plus, op keep in mind that once it's on the internet you have little control about your content. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block