Robin Greenhill has rushed back to court pleading not to be forced to sit for a deposition

In one sense, Rosengart may be advising britney to settle as she may never get what she wants out of this and it's a way to make it go away so all parties can move on. Also the costs along for legal fees to have this drag on and on really adds up..  I do believe they stole a lot more, but we also know Britney has the power to make more money than anybody if she wanted to so it's not about that.. But I am guessing she wants her money back that her father definitely overtook from and something from these ********* too.. For the pain and suffering. They're lucky she's not demanding 20 million and suing the **** out of them for stone walling.. And then she needs to sue the state of California for allowing this abuse on a  WORKING WOMAN!! Who was fully capable of taking care of herself regardless of any mental issue at play idgaf.. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: They cause the mental issues and exaggerated a hard time in her life. We all go through ups and downs shame on these ******* devils.. Eat **** robin you're  a scum bag !!! 

by the way this screams guilty.. I don't understand what the big deal is or they're afraid of here if they have NOTHING TO HIDE??? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

In one sense, Rosengart may be advising britney to settle as she may never get what she wants out of this and it's a way to make it go away so all parties can move on. Also the costs along for legal fees to have this drag on and on really adds up..  I do believe they stole a lot more, but we also know Britney has the power to make more money than anybody if she wanted to so it's not about that.. But I am guessing she wants her money back that her father definitely overtook from and something from these ********* too.. For the pain and suffering. They're lucky she's not demanding 20 million and suing the **** out of them for stone walling.. And then she needs to sue the state of California for allowing this abuse on a  WORKING WOMAN!! Who was fully capable of taking care of herself regardless of any mental issue at play idgaf.. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: They cause the mental issues and exaggerated a hard time in her life. We all go through ups and downs shame on these ******* devils.. Eat **** robin you're  a scum bag !!! 

by the way this screams guilty.. I don't understand what the big deal is or they're afraid of here if they have NOTHING TO HIDE??? 

the legal fees run both ways tho and I hope Jamie's will be around 7 million

12 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Britney is a much better person than me. I would’ve hired an assassin the SECOND I got free and all these shartheads would’ve had car “accidents” months ago.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block