Mariah Carey Confirms New Music

Cqleb

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly? I don't want her to collaborate with "newer artists"... Mariah is legendary, and she's different from the rest, and she's known for her vocals, so it would be nice to see her do what she does best instead of seeing her chasing trends... I know that collaborating is nice and fresh and that great things can come up from it but I hate it when it's used as a clutch to stay relevant. She doesn't need that, she doesn't have to prove anything, so she should relax and enjoy her place in music, she can still do great things within her element.

7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Honestly? I don't want her to collaborate with "newer artists"... Mariah is legendary, and she's different from the rest, and she's known for her vocals, so it would be nice to see her do what she does best instead of seeing her chasing trends... I know that collaborating is nice and fresh and that great things can come up from it but I hate it when it's used as a clutch to stay relevant. She doesn't need that, she doesn't have to prove anything, so she should relax and enjoy her place in music, she can still do great things within her element.

The latto remix with Mariah Carey is one of the Best selling digital tracks this year, RCA KNOWs it. But refused to push it to radio. Knowing the success on the sales end cos of reminding people of fantasy not genius of Love 

On 9/16/2022 at 2:06 PM, Style. said:

We ready, but delete that Christmas song 

Unfortunately it's her only way to go number one.

One Lamb said I love Britney,,but I'm not supporting or here for her to match Mimi records of being the only act to have a number one single four decades consecutively.

I like a pure sales act to keep some record that's hard to achieve even in today's industry nobody can have that thing, nobody embraced or latched on to 🎅 tell me outside the fandom..

We own Christmas,, she's the queen if Christmas these nobodies can kick rocks..

Hell Mimi made darlene love song Christmas (Baby please come home) popular, she Whitney Houston that Track (I will always love you being a cover but it's no longer dolly parton song, but Whitney Houston now since 1992), they're right her version eclipsed the 1964 original and is the only one certified by the RIAA..

17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The latto remix with Mariah Carey is one of the Best selling digital tracks this year, RCA KNOWs it. But refused to push it to radio. Knowing the success on the sales end cos of reminding people of fantasy not genius of Love 

Not sure what you meant with your last sentence, but my point is that we should get more Visions of Love type of Mariah... The US loves hip hop waaaaay too much...

13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Not sure what you meant with your last sentence, but my point is that we should get more Visions of Love type of Mariah... The US loves hip hop waaaaay too much...

That's the sound of the youth. 

Go back to a sound that was whitewashing her and wasnt her at all.

Yeah, like that's gonna make the lambs happy. 

She's only doing Music for the lambs at this point..

She's the only female artist to have 70 million RIAA certs in albums..

The lamb's are that loyal since Butterfly. 

The first 3 album's aren't liked in her American fanbase. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block