Relationships, the discussion thread

I'm...  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi y'all! I want us to know better :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

So I was wondering what you think about love/s.e.x. relationships... :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Are you in a love relationship? how long? do you believe in free love relationships? polyamorous relationships?? if not, what you looking for?

I'm single as f, and I'd love to be in a relationship, monogamic but with a healthy outcome: not jelaosy, let the other person do his/their thing always respecting me, and with trust and communication, and viceversa.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Super Mods

I'm single but I have a serious crush on my best guy friend.

I actually did tell him how I feel and he said he does find me attractive but he can't have a relationship right now due to lots of things happening in his life.

Which I understand cause I need to get stuff done in my life as well for a relationship.

Hopefully someday we will eventually get together. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I'm single but I have a serious crush on my best guy friend.

I actually did tell him how I feel and he said he does find me attractive but he can't have a relationship right now due to lots of things happening in his life.

Which I understand cause I need to get stuff done in my life as well for a relationship.

Hopefully someday we will eventually get together. 

Wishing for the best for you two! 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block