Do you think we can do something for Britney as her fans' community? Is there any way we could help her?

4 hours ago, Jsken said:

I honestly think nothing is probably more triggering to Britney than people talking about how "she needs help" 

I get where you are coming from with this. But like, on the other hand, doesn’t it seem like she’s almost BEGGING people to care or worry about her? 

Surely you don’t publicly post statements talking about how you cry every night and how you’re so hurt and how your life lacks purpose if you don’t want anyone to comment or be concerned?

I mean, even with non celebrities, if a friend you know put that on Facebook, wouldn’t you think it might be a cry for help?

If they just needed to vent and wanted no reaction it seems like they would journal or talk to a therapist or religious advisor or something.

4 hours ago, Persona said:

You guys need to chill tf down. We’re her fans. Not her friends. Or her managers. Or her security team. She doesn’t need nor want, I’d presume, our advice. Unless she personally asks for it. Let her figure this out on her own, she’s an adult. Know the limit. We can defend her against haters but that’s it.

THANK YOU, someone please pin this to the top of this forum. lol :elton:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I get where you are coming from with this. But like, on the other hand, doesn’t it seem like she’s almost BEGGING people to care or worry about her? 

Surely you don’t publicly post statements talking about how you cry every night and how you’re so hurt and how your life lacks purpose if you don’t want anyone to comment or be concerned?

I mean, even with non celebrities, if a friend you know put that on Facebook, wouldn’t you think it might be a cry for help?

If they just needed to vent and wanted no reaction it seems like they would journal or talk to a therapist or religious advisor or something.

I think you're making good points and to be fair I can't really know what sort of reaction Britney is really hoping for with her social media posts. It seems to me that expressing herself is cathartic to her and so I'm not sure if we should read her as making cries for help. Idk. And maybe we need to distinguish between wanting care/empathy/worry vs. wanting help/advice. She might want one or the other or both.

I think if a friend I know puts stuff like that online my reaction is to empathize with them or offer to talk (with Britney I can just empathize because I don't know her). 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Right. And Britney had told us that she cries herself to sleep every  night, feels that her life has no purpose and has no self confidence. So of course her die hard fans are worried and wish they could help. 

someone can do all that and still be happy and healthy? so you question her sanity because she is open and honest about her human struggles? struggling is not the same as being insane it’s called being human. so basically all humans are insane, love where this is going.

• Love 1

Britney just needs TIME to heal from the trauma she has endured for 13 years. 💝. Only Britney can know how to try & move forward.  She said herself that she does have a therapist that is helping her to heal. 

Trauma is very personal. Just trying to cope, adjust & heal with all of the grief & loss she has suffered by family is almost insurmountable to even begin to imagine.

Let's all try to  remember Britney needs support from you, words of encouragement & empowerment, time & space....even more importantly... Justice ⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️💝

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

someone can do all that and still be happy and healthy? so you question her sanity because she is open and honest about her human struggles? struggling is not the same as being insane it’s called being human. so basically all humans are insane, love where this is going.

Huh? No. I didn’t say she was insane.

I said Britney herself has point blank publicly stated on many occasions that she is not happy and healthy.

So I don’t know why you would think it’s bizarre some longtime fans would be concerned.

21 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Huh? No. I didn’t say she was insane.

I said Britney herself has point blank publicly stated on many occasions that she is not happy and healthy.

So I don’t know why you would think it’s bizarre some longtime fans would be concerned.

oh my goodness, NO she has not in fact that she is overall happy and healthy is probably the main point she wants to drive home for everyone including her family. Just like every single normal person in the universe she is not always happy 24/7 and sometimes feels down and cries about what she went through. Being human is not cause for concern. If someone can recognize they have a problem and open up and talk about it then they are already dealing with it, they are already normal healthy and happy and for anyone to say otherwise is just overanalyzing it and in your personal life you are just going to make people not want to open up to you about their problems if they think that you are going to be overly concerned. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block