Britney dancing on the beach during her vacation in Hawaii (Video)

Slayer

17 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Is she naked?? Omg she is doing this right in front of those ppl lol 

I think the people we see in the video is her party. The creeper filming this is hiding behind trees and such. The other picture seems a different setting. It's on flatter ground. The poster says the child is her niece but who knows. I think the posting Twitter is a b-non account.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Surprised she's so close to others. Called herself a recluse in her new audio. Maybe Hawaii brings her out of her recluse state??

Recluse doesn't mean what you think it means. She can be out and about in public and be okay with having people in close proximity to her, but she avoids letting people close (personally and emotionally) to her and doesn't open up to others.

We have countless stories of Britney starting conversation with other moms with little kids - but she doesn't talk about her life, it's mostly kid related stuff.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, senammoises said:

In my head she hates to be disturbed by fans... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

That's what I'm afraid of too, but idk... It definitely depends on the approach imo but also on her mood! I mean, can you believe that this is the same person and that that's the same era? britney-spears-meet-n-greet-redone-2_169

016%255B2%255D.jpg

And I am in no way trying to judge her, she's a human being like all of us and she has bad days too :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

People are judging Sam saying he films her in way that looks bad and choppy but Britney made it very clear she the one posting so I’m certain she ask for sam to film this way, it’s insulting to Britney’s intelligence at this point to keep attacking sam, Britney loves this man and he’s doing a lot to help her 

💯

Vicky once said that Britney is the one who directs the videos. But some fans will always look for conspiracy in the least. 

• Love 2

I love Britney with all my heart, I will support her 100% in everything, however I have ti accept that there are some things that don’t make sense to me.

For example, she has complained several times about the lack of privacy during the c-ship when changing clothes, and how bad she felt about having strangers watching her naked while changing; however, you can see Britney being naked in the beach surrounded by strangers who are looking at her, and at times (like this one) taking videos and photos of her naked.

I understand she now has the freedom to do anything she wants for the first time, she is being her at her own terms, but I can’t help but find these contradictions.

I mean no hate or disrespect towards her, I love her, but still, it makes me wonder why would she put herself through this if it might backfire at her.

I

7 minutes ago, mchavz87 said:

I love Britney with all my heart, I will support her 100% in everything, however I have ti accept that there are some things that don’t make sense to me.

For example, she has complained several times about the lack of privacy during the c-ship when changing clothes, and how bad she felt about having strangers watching her naked while changing; however, you can see Britney being naked in the beach surrounded by strangers who are looking at her, and at times (like this one) taking videos and photos of her naked.

I understand she now has the freedom to do anything she wants for the first time, she is being her at her own terms, but I can’t help but find these contradictions.

I mean no hate or disrespect towards her, I love her, but still, it makes me wonder why would she put herself through this if it might backfire at her.

I

it's about consent and reclaiming everything that was stolen from her including her body. but she's not even naked here 🥴

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block