Hold Me Closer has outcharted and performed Christina Aguilera Liberation.

2015 :

Christina’s manager Irving Azoff said she would not be joining the Las Vegas show because unlike Britney, Mariah, and Jennifer – she was still in the “prime of her career,” and she “hadn’t peaked yet.” Christina didn’t exactly scramble to smooth over the beef her manager Irving started, as a matter of fact – she agreed with him!

“Christina will have to do some damage control, but she is not mad at Irving. She said, ‘I won a Grammy this year! Why would I go to Vegas and join Britney and Mariah in an oldies act? I don’t have to spend three nights a week reliving the past. I would get more fans doing a season of ‘The Voice!’”

2019 The Xperience - Wikipedia

Just a little reminder. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

It's funny seeing all the secret Xtincta fans coming into this thread to say they "Stan both" or "don't care" and/or getting pressed at Hold Me Closer's success.

Britney shaved her head in 2007, still  charted with Gimme More and Piece of Me. Britney goes through a breakdown in 2008, still  charts Number 1's left snd right. Britney goes through a 14 year Conservatorahip imprisonment, still charts #1's all across the world with her biggest Radio airplays ever. 

Just months ago, every Xtincta fan was lining up to make fun of Britney for the comment "I'm happy for herrrr" Christina made. Which was half assed and fake. They all spammed Britney's Instagram comments with "🐍" emojis.

Britney always comes out on top. Britney will ALWAYS come out on top. This is the vast contrast between an actual, living Legend who perseveres and a singer who hasn't charted since 2013.

Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF

• Love 4

Christina is a 40 year old pop star I doubt she’s chasing charts like she did when she was younger. She hasn’t been a threat to Britney’s career since 2006. So why even insult Britney. Beyoncé, Eminem, Jay z, and Usher are honestly the only artist of her peer group that can be compared success-wise in 2022. Jt can’t even be compared anymore. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block