Hold Me Closer has outcharted and performed Christina Aguilera Liberation.

6 minutes ago, Tony_ said:

It's funny seeing all the secret Xtincta fans coming into this thread to say they "Stan both" or "don't care" and/or getting pressed at Hold Me Closer's success.

Britney shaved her head in 2007, still  charted with Gimme More and Piece of Me. Britney goes through a breakdown in 2008, still  charts Number 1's left snd right. Britney goes through a 14 year Conservatorahip imprisonment, still charts. 

Just months ago, every Xtincta fan was lining up to make fun of Britney for the comment "I'm happy for herrrr" Christina made. Which was half assed and fake. 

Britney always comes out on top. Britney will ALWAYS come out on top. This is the vast contrast between an actual, living Legend who perseveres and a singer who hasn't charted since 2013.

Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF

You are talking about the singer who hasn’t Charted since 2013 on the legends forum. Xtina wins 

Just now, Donavan Ward said:

Christina is a 40 year old pop star I doubt she’s chasing charts like she did when she was younger. She hasn’t been a threat to Britney’s career since 2006. So why even insult Britney. Beyoncé, Eminem, Jay z, and Usher are honestly the only artist of her peer group that can be compared success-wise in 2022. Jt can’t even be compared anymore. 

I think Britney can be compared to every pop girl on the planet at this moment and she will win. I mean how many artist has climbed to top 20/10 on Billboard after 23 years from their debut. Esp the new girls nowdays alomst all of them flop after only one succussful song or album.

Living in Havanas and thinking about invasion of privacy. 

14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m not Christina’s biggest fan and I love a good shady moment but you guys do realize that Christina Aguilera is a multi millionaire and lives in luxury, right? She literally doesn’t care and is set financially.

The OP tried. 

This! Same here, I sometimes shade her, but she is a multimillionaire, who continues to grow her bank, with, or without hits 🌚

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Living from paycheck to paycheck, room's filthy, fridge empty and you're worried about Christina Aguilera. Priorities, *****! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

I'm worried about her audacity to say something like this when she doesn't even have an audience that can stream or buy her music. She has more canceled shows than hits and they say that she is in her prime. 

I mean this can drown her career even further! Oh I think she is already in the bottom, there is no lower level than this. 

6 minutes ago, G.E said:

This! Same here, I sometimes shade her, but she is a multimillionaire, who continues to grow her bank, with, or without hits 🌚

No one cares if she is multimillionaire, her money is for her. Its a discussion about chartx and her relevancy in the music industry nowdays. 

• Love 3
Just now, Slim 10 said:

I'm worried about her audacity to say something like this when she doesn't even have an audience that can stream or buy her music. She has more canceled shows than hits and they say that she is in her prime. 

I mean this can drown her career even further! Oh I think she is already in the bottom, there is no lower level than this. 

First of all, she never even said that, y'all made that **** up. Just like you made that **** in the op up.

She already sold millions of albums and singles, her music gets millions of streams daily. And she just toured and sold out O2 arena. You! Are! Delusional! And a liar. Just because she's not doing as well as Britney doesn't make her a failure.

At the end of the day she HAS a career to "drown". Worry about your own career. Britney's achievements are not yours. You wish you could have what Christina has. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Don't  be dumb. Your audacity to make words up and "put" them in her mouth  makes of you just a little pressed soul.

And to think this is your "prime" @Slim 10.  What a waste of DNA.

No wonder why many fanbases criticize us. It's like you are only worried about numbers and money ike Team Con.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block