Britney calls out her son Jayden and the rest of her family in new audio recording: Do you want me to get better because you want me to continue giving you money? I'm an atheist now.

2 minutes ago, Jsken said:

Does anyone know, is Britney still paying for Lynne's house? Imagine still paying for someone's life who helped traffic you, horrible. 

No one knows for sure because the 2020 accounting (13th account current) hasn’t been filed…but likely YES, Britney is prob still paying for Serenity.
@Ghoulia has been stanning through the Tangi Parish public database, and I don’t think there has been a recent sale or anything to imply Lynne has changed residences.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jon Lohse said:

Kevin is a scammer and an abuser and he's 100% influencing the kids to see her as unwell to provoke a reaction from her. This kind of reaction specifically. Because then he can turn around and say "See, I told you she was crazy." 

I don't think it's about money, though. He knows the money is going to stop soon anyway. He's used her to fund his lifestyle for over a decade and now that it's ending, he wants to make sure she suffers as well, so he's decided to poison her relationship with her sons. Sadly, she's playing right into his hands. 

Nah it's about money for sure. He wants to spin a narrative of a family feud to make his bunch of three women offsprings interesting. And it's not working.

He also thought getting caught in the middle with Britney would give him more headlines and outlets to speak which wasn't the case. Maybe even invitations with the kids to some daily tv show for some sobstories.

He could have hurt her way more than he did. He just did it to an extend where he could test the waters as how far the public was going to go with his narrative, turns out not that far.

And Britney isn't giving into his narrative, she has her own that she finally can share with the world on her own terms without anyone twisting her words or intervening.

The more pressure they put on her the more outspoken she will be and that's what they are one one side  hoping for and on the other side are afraid of. If Britney makes major mistakes in answering it could turn the public but then they'd just be against both instead in favor of Kevin.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

She is not broken. She is stronger than ever. This is freedom and transcendence. 

She never needed them . They needed her

Yep. Britney is probably the family scapegoat. The SG only exists to be abused by and serve the family, particularly the Golden Child.  When the SG attempts to escape the dysfunction the gaslighting just intensifies.  Unfortunately, there is no "come to Jesus"  moment with these kind of people. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

People talk about her being generous but parenting is more than just giving money. There are plenty of dead beat parents who only pay child support and/or don’t have relationships with their kids.

Okay sure, but you are comparing a FREE person choosing to be a deadbeat parent to Britney, who not only paid out the wazoo but also literally became a slave, all for the opportunity to remain in her son's lives, only to have the custody be reduced because of her father/controller starting a physical altercation, and have the children be alienated towards her by KFatnLazy. It's not comparable at all and does not read like a comment made in good faith.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It’s one thing to be granted permission for a conservatorship, and another when you've completed flat out criminal acts. 

I’m in no way saying his actions were justified. They granted an illegal conservatorship, which gave him rights over her person and finances. So the courts essentially gave him the legal authority over her money, body and daily decisions. The key is showing the illegality of the conservatorship, which would implicate the judges, courts and state of California; and eventually Jaime. IMO that’s the difficult part of the case. It would mean the state of CA is at fault. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

No one knows for sure because the 2020 accounting (13th account current) hasn’t been filed…but likely YES, Britney is prob still paying for Serenity.
@Ghoulia has been stanning through the Tangi Parish public database, and I don’t think there has been a recent sale or anything to imply Lynne has changed residences.

OOH but I will look lol

7 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

I’m in no way saying his actions were justified. They granted an illegal conservatorship, which gave him rights over her person and finances. So the courts essentially gave him the legal authority over her money, body and daily decisions. The key is showing the illegality of the conservatorship, which would implicate the judges, courts and state of California; and eventually Jaime. IMO that’s the difficult part of the case. It would mean the state of CA is at fault. 

Maybe, but the court could turn around and say Jamie violated the parameters of the conservatorship in poor faith. It would be in their best interests to throw him under the bus, so I could see it go that way. Britney has no qualms about that. Jamie isn’t a very smart man. He was used to be a pawn in all this and sadly he’s going to pay for all of it … of course, until he throws Lou under the bus … aka I had a relationship with her aka plea deal to cooperate/lesser sentence … aka :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

They are not seeing her and she is not working anymore , i think there must be something RosenGOAT can do so she doesn't needs to give like 40k per month

Good point, if one parent alienates the affections of the children from the other parent,  has he broken their contract?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block