Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

Perfect and very articulate response. 

And I’m sure she feels really horrible, but she clearly isn’t “losing it”. She’s been through some traumatic crap between this and the miscarriage, and she’s still going. Stronger than anyone thought.

The kids stuff needs to stop airing out in public though. I know she needs to talk about it so she can heal and has every right and reason to go all in on everyone, but as long as she keeps making all these public posts about KFed and the kids, they’re still going to respond right back. And they’re not stopping with a social media post. 

Brit needs a GOOD therapist to talk to and one where they can resolve this as a family.

And Rosengart needs to send them something preventing them from talking about the kids issues in public.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Are they so estranged that she cannot even call them? I mean I'm not blaming her at all, this Is the best reply ever and you can see she loves them so much, but can't they just talk one another? 

if they're refusing to see her they are likely refusing to speak to her too. especially in the interview where jayden says he hopes to sit down and talk with her. 

I don't know if for the public she stayed between the fine line of dragging her sons and teaching them a lesson but boy I don't care. She's nothing but (tough) love for these kids and they would have become greater human beings if she wasn't denied to be their mother.:wink_britney_everytime_white:

And she must be reading exhale, there were so many things that I read in the thread that she picked up on:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I don’t understand why this family has to air their dirty laundry via the media. That is not the way to go as a family. If you have problem with your mom talk to her in private one on one. Britney kids are doing the same thing to her that they see her doing to her mom Lynn. 

Normally, I’d agree but Britney being silenced and not being able to defend herself against public accusations for 14 years, her family trying to paint themselves as the perfect family to the media for her entire career, and probably not having a great way to connect to her sons without it being intercepted by her family makes it justifiable imo. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, M212 said:

Although I LOVED her response I  wish this was address in private.  Rosengart  should  start investigating Kevin and question the exposure he gives these boys and Kevin's participation in the conservatoship .  It would be nice to give that as*h*le a scare

I don't know why the first thing for her to do wasn't getting back legal custody of her children, this could have prevented them to be able to be on TV as minors. Could also be that she knew about their hardship and wanted to give them time like she needed time herself not thinking the first thing for them to do after the dust settles would be doing a documentary.

But maybe the public will see through the **** and put one and one together and understand the workings of the con. Bullying, scare tactics and hurt through what she loves the most. Which they carry on until after...

She will win the hearts of the general public, her abusers will have a hard time being in the public eye without being questioned about their role in the con and therefore I think it's the best to respond to such claims in public to remind everyone these allegations are still up and everyone involved should be investigated (as you said also Kevin).

No lies were told. How DARE they come for their mother publicly, they don’t have the emotional intelligence to understand what she has been through!  The only reason she did as she was told all of those years was for her kids and to have them in her life!!

and Ktrash has balls to speak publicly- everyone knows he’s a loser and Britney pays his bills. 

so angry

• Love 3

It’s sad and unfortunate that issues between her and the kids are being played out in public but u know what, their scumbag father started it all with this interview, no one was talking about those kids until Kevin chose to put them in the cross hairs. So you can’t blame Britney for responding publicly when they started it and also if her kids are selfishly refusing to see her.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, MikeSim said:

KEVIN did that, not the boys. They recorded those videos years ago and Kevin chose to hang onto them and release them publicly. Kevin organized interviews and signed for them to be included. One of her kids didn’t do the interview and is still being dragged into this whole thing. 

I still can't believe Preston didn't do the interview. Especially since he was apparently in the trailer and he was all over Daphne's photos... I hope that means he finally saw the truth and is going to ask his mom for forgiveness. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

JJ can stay in the trash with the rest of the Federflops until he learns better. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block